Sorin

He finally stopped doing his little routine and paused for a few seconds, in exhaustion. "Huh... That shouldn't have taken that much energy from me... Gosh, this wound is more severe than I thought... Best put myself back into bed..." Slowly lowering himself into Kat's bed, he propped himself against the wall and waited for a healer or Phoibus to come. [... Gotta admit though; that dance went pretty smooth, all things considered]

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

He finally stopped doing his little routine and paused for a few seconds, in exhaustion. "Huh... That shouldn't have taken that much energy from me... Gosh, this wound is more severe than I thought... Best put myself back into bed..." Slowly lowering himself into Kat's bed, he propped himself against the wall and waited for a healer or Phoibus to come. [... Gotta admit though; that dance went pretty smooth, all things considered]

"Dusk, I brought Yuffie. If you're a good patient, I'll give you a treat."

Nathaniel gave Alicia a puzzled expression as he walked outside to where Breezy was.

"Hi." Nathaniel waved calmly. "Apparently I have to watch you, so... Do you like chess?"

"And you are supposed to be...?"

"Dusk, I brought Yuffie. If you're a good patient, I'll give you a treat."

"Yes ma'am..." He turned to Yuffie, and points to his shoulder. "This. Treat. Please"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Yes ma'am..." He turned to Yuffie, and points to his shoulder. "This. Treat. Please"

"I'll be back with food." *leaves*

(Class, g2g. Be back in an hour.)

"And you are supposed to be...?"

"I'm glad you asked! My name's Nathaniel, but you can call me Wizard. I'm a fairly new recruit." Nathaniel lost the cheerful expression. "...Why do I have to watch you, again? It wasn't really explained."

"You're awake." *grabs Yuffie by the collar and drags to her room* "Dusk needs you."

"That was just to serve as a segway, as we couldn't buy any-ACK!"

Yuffie was cut off as Kat grabbed him, and dragged him off.

"If you could make more that would be great!"

Alicia: "Hmm, I'll need to see if there are any suitable materials around to make more bandages with. In the meantime, I may know where Dusk is at." *goes in the direction Kat went*

*Meanwhile back in the mess hall*

Ace: "It's done, even with some things missing but no biggie. .....Geez, no one appears to be up yet."

Edited by Ace Tactician

"I'm glad you asked! My name's Nathaniel, but you can call me Wizard. I'm a fairly new recruit." Nathaniel lost the cheerful expression. "...Why do I have to watch you, again? It wasn't really explained."

"If I knew, I would tell you...

And don't expect me to be friendly to you at all..."

"Good afternoon Dusk. I see that you got shot. Well that's... smashing. Did you talk to your Kitty Kat about the arm operation? Give me a few moments, and I'll examine the wound. You two shouldn't have fought without supervision."

"Good afternoon Dusk. I see that you got shot. Well that's... smashing. Did you talk to your Kitty Kat about the arm operation? Give me a few moments, and I'll examine the wound. You two shouldn't have fought without supervision."

"You're hilarious..." He sighed. "No I haven't. Been to busy doing other stuff.."

"You're hilarious..." He sighed. "No I haven't. Been to busy doing other stuff.."

"Yes, my rapier with strikes true. Don't ask what that means, because I didn't really think that through as a sentence. You bring it up to Kat. Would you like me to ask Sorin and the others?"

"Yes, my rapier with strikes true. Don't ask what that means, because I didn't really think that through as a sentence. You bring it up to Kat. Would you like me to ask Sorin and the others?"

"If you want"