Sorin

(... Remind me to get as far away from this room As soon as possible...) "... Would you mind getting me down?"

"I don't know. It might teach you to not go into a room without knocking first."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*appears then with a couple of apples for Dusk that she swiped* "…You know, I didn't think anyone would actually fall for the mundane traps like that. They were just there to distract from the magic ones designed to burn your legs off."

He notices Kat appeared with a couple of apples. [Apples? Oh my, I'm not a fan of those... But I can't complain; she didn't know and hey, free food!]

"I don't know. It might teach you to not go into a room without knocking first."

"... You do know that from this vantage point, I can hear everything you and dusk do in there, right? I might even learn more about you and dusk's 'special bond'"

"Why on earth would you even have that book in the first place....?

Thought they all burned or something...."

"That's what everyone thought! But I found a copy in this place! It stars Aversa, and some other guy from the future called Brady... Huh... It IS pretty messed-up, I don't know what kind of fan of the Shepherds would write a book like this..."

"That's what everyone thought! But I found a copy in this place! It stars Aversa, and some other guy from the future called Brady... Huh... It IS pretty messed-up, I don't know what kind of fan of the Shepherds would write a book like this..."

DUDE

WHY

That fan-fiction needs to burn, dammit

"... You do know that from this vantage point, I can hear everything you and dusk do in there, right? I might even learn more about you and dusk's 'special bond'"

"I'm afraid you'd just hear a lot of me cursing that the convoy is messy. Dusk only stayed last night because I had medical equipment in my room and he didn't. Nice try, though it really just makes me want to see how long you can hang upside down before passing out." (Kat's still not in a good mood with the others, if it wasn't obvious.)

Edited by Kat

"Feel free to keep your fetishes to yourself....

And be sure to burn that copy as well..."

"Feel free to keep your fetishes to yourself....

And be sure to burn that copy as well..."

"Sadly, I've only actually read the blurb. I'm keeping hold of it for collectible purposes. I'm not going to read it! Why do you think that most of the copies were burned?"

"Sadly, I've only actually read the blurb. I'm keeping hold of it for collectible purposes. I'm not going to read it! Why do you think that most of the copies were burned?"

"Don't people do that to things they don't like....

Already happened in a war I fought in...."

"I'm afraid you'd just hear a lot of me cursing that the convoy is messy. Dusk only stayed last night because I had medical equipment in my room and he didn't. Nice try, though it really just makes me want to see how long you can hang upside down before passing out." (Kat's still not in a good mood with the others, if it wasn't obvious.)

"Very well then. I'll accept your challenge. I guess i'll hang out here for a while."

"Very well then. I'll accept your challenge. I guess i'll hang out here for a while."

"Sure, sure. Think of it as punishment." *walks inside, leaving Samson to hang for a while just as he asked* "Okay, there's a saying about an apple a day keeps the healer away, so…"

"Yes...I know what I must do. Get rid of the past. Change appearances. Make me different than any other. And the Blade will be changed. It will no longer be the Shadowblade...But the Winged. This what the gods have told me. This is what I desire..."

(He's gone off he train of sanity.

"Don't people do that to things they don't like....

Already happened in a war I fought in...."

"Yup... But that's why I fight! To prevent those things from happening!" Nathaniel's smile faded. "I fight because of a future that I was promised with my beloved that never came to fruition because of a man- her own brother- took satisfaction in my pain. If I don't stay cheerful, turn the other cheek, whatever, life won't be worth living!"

"Yup... But that's why I fight! To prevent those things from happening!" Nathaniel's smile faded. "I fight because of a future that I was promised with my beloved that never came to fruition because of a man- her own brother- took satisfaction in my pain. If I don't stay cheerful, turn the other cheek, whatever, life won't be worth living!"

"Hmmm.....

I need to leave for a minute.... Just have to check on Zephyr..."

[Yuffie's taking his sweet time. How long does it take to fix a shoulder?] Bored, Dusk started a whistle the first tune that came into his head; which turned out to be a melody that he heard from a parade not longer after the Anna-vasion happened

"Eh, whatever. Just remember to come back, okay? I'll have a chess board set up~!"

"Yeah yeah whatever...."

Breezy walks to where Zeph is.

"You know Zeph.... Sometimes you have no way to win, and there are always people there for you....

And then there are those who tear you apart.... Why do they do this...? That's the only question that has no answer....

Why?"