• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(All right then.)

Samson, sensing something wrong, immediately shoved Alicia backwards, before quickly dodging multiple traps, until eventually ending up suspended upside down. "Damn. I guess I'm... Samspended?

(Wow)

Alicia: *after watching Sampson hang upside down for who knows how long* "Heh, I expected nothing else from you Agrona. Uncle Jack was certainly right about you...somewhat."

"You're not very good at this watcher job are you...?"

"You're meant to follow!" Nathaniel yelled at him. When he got to the library, he once again tried to open it. The door was still locked. "Mind helping me with this?" He called to Breezy.

(This world will be given to my mother Jenova. No one can stop me.)

(Stop with the Sepheroth junk.)

(Wow)

Alicia: *after watching Sampson hang upside down for who knows how long* "Heh, I expected nothing else from you Agrona. Uncle Jack was certainly right about you...somewhat."

*pokes head out* "Huh?"

*Meanwhile, Ace had left the mess hall and happened to pass by the library. She tries to open the doors, but to no avail*
Ace: "Now who goes locking themselves in the library? *knocks on door* "Anyone in there? Are you trapped inside?"

(Stop with the Sepheroth junk.)

*pokes head out* "Huh?"

Alicia: "Hi Kat, is Dusk in there? Our food supply is beginning to run low."

Edited by Ace Tactician

"You're meant to follow!" Nathaniel yelled at him. When he got to the library, he once again tried to open it. The door was still locked. "Mind helping me with this?" He called to Breezy.

"If it's locked, you're not meant to get in..."

"If it's locked, you're not meant to get in..."

"But it's a library! And I'm practically the librarian. Seriously, apart from that weirdo Jxemas with his poetry, I must be the only-" He froze. "We need to get in!" Nathaniel reached for the tome at his belt and began whispering the incantation.

No longer a sword but a katana. Hair turned black as night. And one eye blue the other red. "It's beautiful. The Winged. A sword stronger than any sword sturdier than diamond. It's....beautiful..."

(…No. Just… no. Stop making your characters complicated. You can go insane without changes in appearance.)

Edited by Kat

(....Can the sword change? I'm already on the train of insanity. No goin back.)

It's a sword. Last I checked, you don't change swords without a forge, which, as Dan as said, we don't have

We have ninjas it seems

Edited by DodgeDusk

(....Can the sword change? I'm already on the train of insanity. No goin back.)

(No. Not without forging, WHICH WE DON'T HAVE.)

(lets not forget, Shadowblade was created from the fang of the Shadow Dragon, if I remember you saying so. Something like that can't just change into something else)

Edited by Hero-King