Sorin

(Who said I can't use heat from magic to make it thinner?)

(You have your own RP.

Do that crap there, this ain't your RP, it's Sorin/Carter/Kat/Dusk and all the other Admins who I am forgetting [no offense])

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(Who said I can't use heat from magic to make it thinner?)

And potentially damage the sword? That's crazy

No. Unless you're a trained blacksmith, you ain't changing the appearance of no weaponry

"Here we go!" Nathaniel finished the incantation. A hand made of shadows rose from the ground and forced the door open, but not off its hinges. He found Jxemas, talking to himself.

Ace: "....Jxemas, wonder what he was up to locking himself in the library."

(I hate logic. Fine. The sword can't change. Nor my appearance....yet.)

(No change in appearance. No sword changing. Stop trying to make your character absolutely insane in abilities and demeanor. It's taking focus away from other chars when we have to constantly deal with your character being a jackass.)

Edited by Kat

"Here we go!" Nathaniel finished the incantation. A hand made of shadows rose from the ground and forced the door open, but not off its hinges. He found Jxemas, talking to himself.

"This I found interesting. By thinking deep inside of myself I had an epiphany... Most complex you might say?"

"This I found interesting. By thinking deep inside of myself I had an epiphany... Most complex you might say?"

"Uh... Sir Breezy, could you help me with this guy? He appears to be having an... Epiphany."

(No change in appearance. No sword changing. Stop trying to make your character absolutely insane in abilities and demeanor. It's taking focus away from other chars when we have to constantly deal with your character being a jackass.)

( I think this is one of those times where my imagination and stupidity mix together. Sorry by ten fold. Especially on a Monday. Now I feel even worse.)

"No formalities first off....

​And nope I'm supposed to be under surveillance here..."

"Um... Okay..." Nathaniel returned his gaze to the ranting Jxemas. "Excuse me, Jxemas? Would you please come with me to the infirmary?"

"Uh... Sir Breezy, could you help me with this guy? He appears to be having an... Epiphany."

(I hope you know what that means.)

"No. Just beginnings and ends. Both fall in the same category. Humanity had many tries to make the beginning. But in the end, they only made the end. Quite sad don't you think?"

(I hope you know what that means.)

"No. Just beginnings and ends. Both fall in the same category. Humanity had many tries to make the beginning. But in the end, they only made the end. Quite sad don't you think?"

I know what an epiphany is.

"Is he spouting poetry? Also, greetings Ace. Can you help me with this guy?"

I know what an epiphany is.

"Is he spouting poetry? Also, greetings Ace. Can you help me with this guy?"

(Just checking. It sounded like you didn't.)

"No poetry. What I've learned that people do the same things over again to get a different result. That my friends is called insanity. Doing the same thing over and over again for a different result. Just look at histories past villains. They did the same mistake again and again and they only ended up in the gutter..."

Samson had been hanging upside down for a good hour now.He was still conscious (I wonder when the last time was when I was l was left hanging like this. Oh yeah, it was the Anna's Punished me, a week or so before I escaped... It seems like years ago now, but I can't get complacent...)

Nathaniel walked slowly towards him. "You go the other side and grab him..." Nathaniel readied himself to jump.

Ace slowly went towards Jxemas's other side, wondering what possessed him to lock himself in the library in the first place.

(Secret development time! Part 1)

Anon walked slowly down the grey streets of a ruined city. Ashes wished across the ground with every breeze and every step, and the air was very cold and dry. Empty buildings that had once been many shades of cream, blue and orange had been scorched grey by the fires of the Annas, and almost every window was broken with the glass melted either at the bottom of the windowsill or on the ground below. However, despite this, there were some signs of a hidden population. Brushed paths meant to hide footprints could be seen, but little else. The people hanging around were very cautious, Anon knew that from some previous dealings. Fine weapons weren't exactly cheap, and neither was finding an employer easy. As such, it helped to have connections. Scholars and criminals alike could profit plenty from underground dealings for this artifact or that information. With the webs of this hidden society so wide and planned, it was impossible to trace and unlikely to stump. As such, there was no better place to hunt for information not written, as Anon knew from experience, many times. Certainly, there would be some fact or rumor that could prove invaluable in his investigation. The faster he knew the root, the faster they could kill the weed.