Sorin

Poly turned back to Dusk, paying great attention to the middle part. He vaguely remembered Dusk being impaled in the arm by one of the Annas, but Breezy going nuts on him? That part was new. "So... wait. Breezy's not the sane man of the group, and Carter's up and about now. I... don't know how to feel about all this." Slumping back into the chair he was in, Poly looked over towards Yuffie. "I may need some healing after myself... my head's apparently really messed up."

*a note slowly falls down from the sky.*

Dear Poly, I'm assuming, given recent developments, you will be having some severe migraines. So rather than constantly laugh at your misfortune or use it as an excuse to be the more powerful between the two of us, I have hidden some pain killing herbs in a box under this chair, I'm sure someone can aver that they are not poisonous to rest your mind.

Feliz Navidad,

Anon.

PS: If your wondering how I knew you'd sit in this chair, it's a trade secret!

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Poly started thinking to himself, and not just about the fact that he wasn't in fact going crazy. "Hmm... maybe it wasn't exactly Breezy going crazy... but maybe it was that fishy douche from the Manor of Lost Souls that was screwing with Breezy's head while we were there, hijacking his mind and body to try and divide the Dreamers."

Poly turned back to Dusk, paying great attention to the middle part. He vaguely remembered Dusk being impaled in the arm by one of the Annas, but Breezy going nuts on him? That part was new. "So... wait. Breezy's not the sane man of the group, and Carter's up and about now. I... don't know how to feel about all this." Slumping back into the chair he was in, Poly looked over towards Yuffie. "I may need some healing after myself... my head's apparently really messed up."

"Migraines, eh? There's plenty of teas that should help deal with those. If you'll give me a couple of minutes, I can come back with a selection."

Poly started thinking to himself, and not just about the fact that he wasn't in fact going crazy. "Hmm... maybe it wasn't exactly Breezy going crazy... but maybe it was that fishy douche from the Manor of Lost Souls that was screwing with Breezy's head while we were there, hijacking his mind and body to try and divide the Dreamers."

Dusk raised his head at this. "Hmm... If that is the case, then Breezy could turn traitor unintentionally at any moment... Oh, what to do..."

"Well..." Poly began, still rubbing his chin as if to kickstart his brain. "The way I see it, there's two options. Either we go find that fishy douche and kick his ass so he'll stop messing with Breezy, or we kill Breezy, which I'd rather not do." Poly turned his head back over to Carter, and added, "Hiding's not an option, considering we're talking about one of our own here."

"We hide, that's what. Whenever the good guys try to backstab the backstabbers, it always goes wrong, everyone dies and then the world ends. Jeez, adults make everything so complicated," Carter groaned.

"... Your sarcasm is lost on me, young one" He pats Carter and messes up her hair. "Let the adults talk here, okay?"

Breezy had left the base.

"For all I know, they're planning to kill me.... All over something I don't even know how it happened....

This must be the fate of a guy like me.... Would've been better if I stayed with her...."

Edited by Brokuni

Breezy had left the base.

"For all I know, they're planning to kill me.... All over something I don't even know how it happened....

This must be the fate of a guy like me.... Would've been better if I stayed with her...."

NO BREEZY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *flails*

"And that's what's also bad about adults. They're always like 'Oh, you're just a kid!', and then the adults mess up horribly, and in the end the kids were right after all. Watch a couple episodes of 'Full House!" Carter laughed.

Poly shook his head, trying to hold back a smile. "Carter, only Dusk said that... and... well... it's Dusk. You kind of have to expect snark from him by now." he replied, though not looking at Carter, or anyone in particular.

Ace and Alicia ran into each other outside the entrance to Kat's room.

Ace: *looks up at all the fabric Alicia is carrying* "Need a hand there, sis?"

Alicia: "I do indeed require some aid carrying all this fabric to make bandages out of. Will you help me?"

Ace: "Sure thing! But I do have some things I'd like to ask you."

Alicia: "Very well then."

Trying to get up, he almost stumbles onto Poly. Catching his footing though, he stood upright and proud briefly, before picking up his jacket and puts it on. "I wonder where my fedora is?.. Oh, that's not important. Anyway, regarding Breezy; where is he now?"

Poly thought for a moment, looking at Dusk as if to surmount his age just by looking at him. "Y'know... I'm not sure. Hey, Dusk, which of us is older? I'm 32, so..."

(Helpful Note: Poly the user is only 19, but Poly the character is 32.)

Poly thought for a moment, looking at Dusk as if to surmount his age just by looking at him. "Y'know... I'm not sure. Hey, Dusk, which of us is older? I'm 32, so..."

suuuuuuuuuuure

Trying to get up, he almost stumbles onto Poly. Catching his footing though, he stood upright and proud briefly, before picking up his jacket and puts it on. "I wonder where my fedora is?.. Oh, that's not important. Anyway, regarding Breezy; where is he now?"

"You mean this fedora?" Carter pulled out a black fedora, "looks nice." She grabbed her black denim jacket and fashioned the fedora like a model and giggled.

"Hmm..." He strokes his chin with his finger, looking to be in deep thought. "... You know, I really don't know. I've never paid attention to my age really. I must be around by 30's though"