• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Poly was glad he was wearing a protective cup, or else that may have hurt more. He rose to his feet and glared at Dusk, about ready to pull out Armads and start swinging. "Dusk you ass, I'm gonna..." he began, before getting an even more devious idea. "Saaaaaaaaaaaay... why don't we see if Kat will help?"

(YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH THE KING LIKE THAT, BOW DOWN)

Dusk's face dropped at this. "... Help with what, exactly?.. I don't want her involved in our bromance. It's males only!"

Ace: *sitting with Alicia outside the doorway making more bandages.* "Uh oh."

Alicia: "What is it Ace?"

Ace: *grinning evily* "Oh man, this is gonna be good. Just forget turning that pile of fabric into bandages and just watch sis."

Alicia: *peering inside* "What are those two up to?"

Ace: "Beats me, but it's interesting to watch though."

Poly smirked, before he realized Carter was bringing Dusk along on her pegasus anyway... and slapped his forehead. "Never mind. Maybe we can just leave her here... keep her from worrying too much." Poly then thought of something. "Oh, wait, I gotta go find somebody else I think should come. I'll be right back." he added, before running off to go find Alicia.

(I'll ship whenever I want)

Ace: *sitting with Alicia outside the doorway making more bandages.* "Uh oh."

Alicia: "What is it Ace?"

Ace: *grinning evily* "Oh man, this is gonna be good. Just forget turning that pile of fabric into bandages and just watch sis."

Alicia: *peering inside* "What are those two up to?"

Ace: "Beats me, but it's interesting to watch though."

".....Gah. Where am I at this moment?"

Poly smirked, before he realized Carter was bringing Dusk along on her pegasus anyway... and slapped his forehead. "Never mind. Maybe we can just leave her here... keep her from worrying too much." Poly then thought of something. "Oh, wait, I gotta go find somebody else I think should come. I'll be right back." he added, before running off to go find Alicia.

(Oh man, both heiresses are sitting just outside the doorway, XD)

".....Gah. Where am I at this moment?"

(the infirmary.)

Edited by Ace Tactician

(It actually kinda does, although Sage would be better.)

(Yes, it would fit a lot better even though we have 50 of them, but the thing is that on a Wyvern and as a hero, Duck can use axes {maybe swords, depending on what he wants to represent}, while axes and staves are different weapons than tomes and lances. It's an illogical jump in ability)

(I was thinking Sage, but for Duck... Wyvern Lords can't use swords, but Heros' can.)

(Well, he IS from Elibe, and they can use swords there, so...)

(Yes, it would fit a lot better even though we have 50 of them, but the thing is that on a Wyvern and as a hero, Duck can use axes {maybe swords, depending on what he wants to represent}, while axes and staves are different weapons than tomes and lances. It's an illogical jump in ability)

It just means I'm talented. Maybe you can't do more than 2 things.

(Oh man, both heiresses are sitting just outside the doorway, XD)

(the infirmary.)

(oh. well...)

Poly ran off, not even noticing that Alicia was outside the doorway of the room he was just in. Slapping his forehead again, he turned around and ran over towards Alicia. "Oy, Ducky, you want to come find Breezy with us?" he asked, secretly hoping she would say yes.

"Sure, I'll just stand here. By myself. With tea leaves. And hot water. No-one ask me to go. Not like I'm a healer or anything."

"Hmm?.. I have no idea where she is... Maybe I should stay here... She won't worry then" Being assisted by Carter helped him, but when he got to her pegasus he stayed by the side of him, not wanting to get on until his mind was made up

(oh. well...)

Poly ran off, not even noticing that Alicia was outside the doorway of the room he was just in. Slapping his forehead again, he turned around and ran over towards Alicia. "Oy, Ducky, you want to come find Breezy with us?" he asked, secretly hoping she would say yes.

Alicia: "Breezy is missing? Ace, is that the strange feeling you had?"

Ace: "You know, Poly mentioning Breezy being gone does make sense of that strange feeling I had before. We better go find him before who knows what happens. I'm going too."

Alicia: "Yes, Ace and I will accompany you on locating Breezy."

(way to cockblock Ace)

Poly flashed his warm smile to Alicia and Ace, legitimately happy that they were coming. "Great, now come on... let's go. Carter's waiting." he said, grabbing Alicia's hand and walking over to Carter's pegasus.

"Sure. If you don't wanna go, we'll just leave you," Carter smirked. "If you wanna go, just go. Only I can use sarcasm. It works best when children use it anyways."

He smirked at Carter once she said that. "Heh... It's second nature to me now. I ain't dropping it that easily"