Sorin

"Do you want me to stay with you and help out with things? Sorin's still sitting with a headache, isn't he?"

Poly laughed, and put his arm on Alicia's head as he did before. "Ah, Dusk, you know I'm just teasing you. But in all seriousness, are you sure you want to go with us in your condition?"

"I guess that would be for the best... Heh, with so many of us going to find Breezy, we might finally get some adequate alone time... We haven't had enough of it" He turns his head to Poly. "... Say anything and your shit won't be the only thing going down your throat" He dismounts off the pegasus and stays close to the wall, using it as a support

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Dan!" *immediately rushes over to hug him* "Oh, thank Mila! Are you okay? Injured? Hungry? Argh, I can't BELIEVE you were missing for so long!"

Dan immediately felt Kat hugging him. "W-well, I'm a little hungry. I mean, I had this backpack that-," He stopped. If he told them about Ishtar... "-a kind traveler gave to me. It was filled with a couple snacks. Although, I do think I need a bath..."

Dan immediately felt Kat hugging him. "W-well, I'm a little hungry. I mean, I had this backpack that-," He stopped. If he told them about Ishtar... "-a kind traveler gave to me. It was filled with a couple snacks. Although, I do think I need a bath..."

*totally ignoring Dusk* "Okay, come on. You should probably get some clean water in you." *pauses when she realizes something* "Wait, why are we hunting for Breezy? Did Wizard NOT do his job?"

(Sorry, she's in big sister mode.)

Edited by Kat

omg Dusk you need to listen to this.

This is not any old X Factor contestant... she's actually *good*.

starts 1:43

She's alright, but not my cup of tea

Poly tried his hardest not to tease Dusk, but he found it hard. So, he whispered something into Alicia's ear and waited.

"... Poly, if I wasn't so crippled..."

Edited by DodgeDusk

As Dan continued walking, he finally reached where he thought the base was. "Finally! I thought I'd never get back. Still, I'm surprised that there wasn't even a search party." Dan walked inside, moving towards a commotion. "Well, I'm sure they had a very good reason f-" Dan walked in, seeing everyone crowding around Carters Pegasus while Dusk, seemingly injured, was riding on it. "..." Dan slowly walked away.

"Dan! You're alive! How DARE you disappear on us!"

Yuffie throws a pillow at Dan.

"But, I will consider forgiving you if you neglect how no-one noticed your absence for a while. See how generous I am?"

"Well, I guess that's settled." Poly said, rubbing his hands together, having let go of Alicia's hand. "Everyone on the pegasus!" he yelled overdramatically, pointing at the pegasus to put emphasis on the eccentricity of the whole matter.

Poly laughed, and put his arm on Alicia's head as he did before. "Ah, Dusk, you know I'm just teasing you. But in all seriousness, are you sure you want to go with us in your condition?"

Alicia: (Just like when I suggested that Poly had eyes for me...to think a little comment would turn into...me changing my philosophy.) *Still blushing faintly* "When do we depart to find Breezy?"

Alicia then heard what Poly whispered into her ear, and wasn't sure what to make of it while noticing Dan had come back.

Ace: *sees Dan is back* "What happened to you Dan? Where did you vanish off to?"

Edited by Ace Tactician

"Dan! You're alive! How DARE you disappear on us!"

Yuffie throws a pillow at Dan.

"But, I will consider forgiving you if you neglect how no-one noticed your absence for a while. See how generous I am?"

Dan immediately caught the pillow, and became angered. "Forgive me? You should be asking for MY FORGIVENESS! No search party? No one to even look for me? NOTHING?! Do I seriously mean NOTHING to you guys?!"

Dan immediately caught the pillow, and became angered. "Forgive me? You should be asking for MY FORGIVENESS! No search party? No one to even look for me? NOTHING?! Do I seriously mean NOTHING to you guys?!"

"I've already done some yelling, and will do more. Ace and me hunted for you. Paralogue group didn't realize you were gone until we got back. I'm sorry." *takes him by the hand and tugs him inside* "We can yell at them later for being inconsiderate jackasses, who obviously have no concept of what it means to be a unified army. For now, we need to get you fixed up."

Edited by Kat

"I didn't say a word." Poly said, stifling a laugh.

"... Of course not" He rolled his eyes and turned his attention towards Dan. "... I nearly died looking for you, y'know. Just think about that"

"We (Or at least I) thought you went out sulking! And I was asking for an apology as a joke! Why do you think I threw a pillow at you when there's all sorts of more lethal objects around us? Also, Kat and Ace went out searching for you, and then Dusk got shot by Breezy and then he went to look for you!"

"I've already done some yelling, and will do more. Ace and me hunted for you. Paralogue group didn't realize you were gone until we got back. I'm sorry." *takes him by the hand and tugs him inside* "We can yell at them later for being inconsiderate jackasses. For now, we need to get you fixed up."

Dan felt himself get dragged off a bit. "U-uh, sure. Thank you Kat."

I swear this is perfect decisions for Dan.

Kat or Ishtar? I regret the abyss of darkness lesser than the fabric of space that surrounds the blackest of dimensional holes that is beyond lower than nothing.

"We (Or at least I) thought you went out sulking! And I was asking for an apology as a joke! Why do you think I threw a pillow at you when there's all sorts of more lethal objects around us? Also, Kat and Ace went out searching for you, and then Dusk got shot by Breezy and then he went to look for you!"

"WHO GOES OUT SULKING FOR A WEEK?!" *glaring* "Also, remind me to yell at Wizard."

Kat or Ishtar? I regret the abyss of darkness lesser than the fabric of space that surrounds the blackest of dimensional holes that is beyond lower than nothing.

*shakes fist at Dan*

(What about what happened to you? And Ishtar.)

"We'll leave them to find Breezy. It's too dangerous to leave him alone. He could be a spy or something without even knowing it."

Poly looked at what was going on with a bit of concern. Did Dan have some sort of latent hostility towards the remainder of the army, or was he just having some sort of personal issue that fuelled his anger? "Eh... well, we're still a Dreamer short, so let's go look for Breezy."

Ace:"Kat and I went out looking for you Dan. And Dusk too."