• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Thanks to the help of Marth and Kat, I found my way out of the smoke. "Yeah...I'm just...sleepy. I'm going to...take a nap for now." And seeing that Dusk was okay, I was able to fall asleep with a smile on my face.

Bah, she fell asleep. Dusk too. Hero?

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

*Twitches* After a few moments Dusk opens his eyes

"Huh.. am I dead? The afterlife looks... a lot darker than I was hoping... Am I hell?" Dusk notices pressure on his arm

"Huh, a hand?" He looks up, and sees the one person he didn't want to see

"... Oh bloody hell"

Edited by DodgeDusk

Thanks to the help of Marth and Kat, I found my way out of the smoke. "Yeah...I'm just...sleepy. I'm going to...take a nap for now." And seeing that Dusk was okay, I was able to fall asleep with a smile on my face.

"Another to carry. Milord, can you carry the idiot of a general I'm holding onto? I'm going to hurt him soon." *drops Dusk and picks up Ace* "I'll carry her. I like her. She's lovely." *glances down* "Oh, you woke up, Dusk. Great."

Edited by Kat

"Another to carry. Milord, can you carry the idiot of a general I'm holding onto? I'm going to hurt him soon." *drops Dusk and picks up Ace* "I'll carry her. I like her. She's lovely."

"If you need to, I can bring one of them along on Zephyr."

Everyone seemed to be okay, which was a huge relief...but Ace Tactician collapsed! Panicking, Crizix bade her steed forward to her position and checked her pulse...She was fine...She was just asleep. Kat picked her up before Crizix could. She just blinked at Kat's justification. Lovely, huh...?

Poly smirked, as he saw Dusk and Kat. "Good... Dusk's not dead. I was hoping I wouldn't have to kill a Risen version of him." He turned back towards his companions, Crizix & Anon, both of whom were still somewhat in shock at what just transpired. "You two alright? Please say yes... I'd be really mad if you weren't."

Everyone seemed to be okay, which was a huge relief...but Ace Tactician collapsed! Panicking, Crizix bade her steed forward to her position and checked her pulse...She was fine...She was just asleep. Kat picked her up before Crizix could. She just blinked at Kat's justification. Lovely, huh...?

"She's interesting and entertaining and carrying a heavy burden without being suicidal, unlike someone."

Dusk

Ace

Poly

Dandra

Crizix

Glaedyr

Kat

Carter (that's you!)

Others did but memory is failing me

Hero-King and AnonymousSpeed did too.

Edit: Ninja'd by Breezy, who also helped. XD

Edited by Crizix

"Sir...are you all right?" She turned to Kat. "Um...Please don't...drop people so...carelessly like that..." She mumbled.

*turns head*

"Yeah... never better..." Dusk tries to get up, but he has no strength to do so

"Sir...are you all right?" She turned to Kat. "Um...Please don't...drop people so...carelessly like that..." She mumbled.

"Oh, no worries! He claims to be just a tool. We can just fix him with tape or something." *obviously being very, very sarcastic.* "And no, I don't read minds. You just wear your thoughts on your face."

Dusk

Ace

Poly

Dandra

Crizix

Glaedyr

Kat

Carter (that's you!)

Others did but memory is failing me

I came in late. I think after Glaedyr left? (or right before she left).

Poly smirked, as he saw Dusk and Kat. "Good... Dusk's not dead. I was hoping I wouldn't have to kill a Risen version of him." He turned back towards his companions, Crizix & Anon, both of whom were still somewhat in shock at what just transpired. "You two alright? Please say yes... I'd be really mad if you weren't."

Yeah fine. Perfect. Just peachy.

*turns head*

"Yeah... never better..." Dusk tries to get up, but he has no strength to do so

Overly concerned, she took out her Mend Staff and channeled her healing magic through it to him.

"Oh, no worries! He claims to be just a tool. We can just fix him with tape or something." *obviously being very, very sarcastic.* "And no, I don't read minds. You just wear your thoughts on your face."

Crizix grew flustered at the revelation. "I...I see...I didn't r-realize that I was such...an open book."

Poly strode over to Kat and Crizix and flung his arms over their shoulders. "Ah, no harm done now... his pain was a new level of stupid, but hey... at least he didn't happen to kill himself doing it." With that, he let out a hearty laugh and cocked his head back down. "Still... that was hell. I'd hate to have to do something like that again."

*looks at Kat*

"How did she walk out basically unscathed?! That explosion nearly killed me... that Godde-... woman can't be human, she simply can't!" he says quietly, using his torched scarf to muffle the sound of his voice

Overly concerned, she took out her Mend Staff and channeled her healing magic through it to him.

Crizix grew flustered at the revelation. "I...I see...I didn't r-realize that I was such...an open book."

"It's not a bad skill to have, providing you aren't planning on tricking someone."