Sorin

"You all are pathetic....

Can't even honor a soldier..... If I wasn't even here, that crap at the manor would have never happened....

I cause people more pain then I'll ever be able to fix... And I shouldn't even be here right now....

I should be with her...."

Ace:" Do you want to know the numbers of people I killed during my struggle to control my powers of Chaos? The number of people I almost beat to death? The extent of injuries I caused as a child, labeled as a demon? Trust me, Breezy when I say this. I have stained my hands red with blood, innocent blood, and I have Alicia and a LOT of friends. What you did pales in comparison to what I have to bear in my memory for the reat of my life!"

KISS

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISS

Poly grabbed hold of Alicia's hand and lifted her to her feet, gazing into her eyes intently as he did so. "So. You sleep well last night?"

(it's funny cuz they slept together)

Alicia recalles that night, falling asleep with Poly's arms wrapped around her, "I felt warm despite the outside temperature being cold. I also felt at peace, much so...I didn't want to ruin it by getting up. How about you?" Edited by Ace Tactician

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

After about 15 minutes or so Dusk emerged from his bath, fully washed with his long white fair fluttering all over the place. "... Oh my" Getting dressed, he opens the door and tells Dan to get in

Alicia recalles that night, falling asleep with Poly's arms wrapped around her, "I felt warm despite the outside temperature being cold. I also felt at peace, much so...I didn't want to ruin ir by getting up. How about you?"

Poly laughed softly, keeping his hand entangled with Alicia's. "Something a lot like what you said... for the first time in years, I felt truly at peace with the world around me... I know that's not a coincidence."

Poly laughed softly, keeping his hand entangled with Alicia's. "Something a lot like what you said... for the first time in years, I felt truly at peace with the world around me... I know that's not a coincidence."

Probably because you felt the same way with Silvia

Ya man hoar

Ace:" Do you want to know the numbers of people I killed during my struggle to control my powera of Chaos? The number of people I almost beat to death? The extent of injuries I caused as a child, labeled as a demon? Trust me, Breezy when I say this. I have stained my hands red with blood, innocent blood, and I have Alicia and a LOT of friends. What you did pales in comparison to whar I have to bear in my memory for the reat of my life!"

Alicia recalles that night, falling asleep with Poly's arms wrapped around her, "I felt warm despite the outside temperature being cold. I also felt at peace, much so...I didn't want to ruin ir by getting up. How about you?"

"So what's the problem adding 1 more life....?

Just please....."

"So what's the problem adding 1 more life....?

Just please....."

Carter walked up to Breezy and slapped him straight across the face, "Why can't you just realize we don't want you to die?! Dying isn't a way of earning respect."