Sorin

[spoiler=Kat thinking]*Lounging in the girl's bath, thinking* "Duty before all else. Yes, I know that. I know that better than most. Every time I tried to do something for myself, it only ended in pain. Why did I need to be reminded of it?"

"​Because you're hopeless?"

"I'm not even going to ask how in all the hells you got into here, Phoibus."

"Yeah, yeah, Agrona. There's a skylight. Too easy. Soap?"

*Takes it* "What are you doing here? And no peeking."

"We're twins. We used to take baths together."

"THAT was a long time ago."

"You just don't want a guy not named Dusk see you naked."

"…"

"Hit the nail on the head!" *laughs*

"What are you doing here? Don't you have a job to do? I was trying to THINK, damn it."

"I felt you crying, so I came to see who I needed to kill. Should it be the leader here who has you fretting? The people who thought so low of that demon-boy that they honestly thought he'd been moping for a week? That horse-archer with a lusting for death that nearly crippled your Dusk? Dusk himself, for being stupidly heroic?"

"I don't want you killing any of them. I don't want them to die."

"They all will. In the time it takes us to blink, graves fill up, cities and countries fall, and there are new faces where there should be familiar ones."

"I know that. I think we've learned this by now. So, I don't want them to die SOONER. If I want you to kill anyone, it's the Annas."

"Which one first?"

"I'm not interfering with your job. Won't he-?"

"Doma can die in a fire."

​"Says the person who made a contract with him."

"Yeah, yeah. So, which one first?"

​"…I want… can you shake them up? Even further, I mean. I… don't want them to just DIE."

"Suffering? Sure, I can do that." *kisses the top of her head* "I'll leave before your boyfriend or that demon-boy starts wondering why there's a guy's voice in here."

"Thanks, Phoibus." *Hears him leave* "Now, I think I can go back to my QUIET time." *sighs* "Damn twin, always in my head." *sinks into the water* "Stupid everyone. This is why I shouldn't get involved in things like this. I just get driven insane. …Maybe… maybe I SHOULD leave…" *contemplates as she continues to soak*

That was wierd

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Poly closed his eyes, and the smile gradually faded from his face. "... I understand." he replied, slowly letting go of Alicia's hand and walking away without another word. 'I knew it... I'm not able to find any more requited love in my life after all. Sumia... maybe I should come join you now after all...'

Poly noooooooooooooooo

Love me <3

(Oh, you're talking about how she wants the Annas to suffer. …Yeah, see, this is why she's normally instructed to be neutral. Vash really needs to get online again so we can finish up that paralogue.)

Oh. Okay, though I was leaning more towards Phoibus "shaking them up". And yes, the paralogue must end, so that I can finally get onward with Marth's (if it even counts as one)

Poly closed his eyes, and the smile gradually faded from his face. "... I understand." he replied, slowly letting go of Alicia's hand and walking away without another word. 'I knew it... I'm not able to find any more requited love in my life after all. Sumia... maybe I should come join you now after all...'

(Oh, I think I know what the B-S supports are going to be now.)

That was wierd

(Sorry, Phoibus insisted on showing up. ><; It wasn't initially that!)

"Why would I want to go back there....? If I wasn't a traitor already I certainly am one now..."

Ace responded by knocking Breezy out cold with a trick Gaius had taught her once. A hard stranglehold, enough to render a person unconscieous.

(You know, reading that, I've kind of realized that Anon and Phobius are alike and opposite in a couple of ways)

(…How?)

She doesn't have to know!

(She's okay with sharing, remember. She just has to know about it.)

(You still didn't give us an Auto-S yet? da fuck?)

(No. I want to make you suffer work for it.)

Ace responded by knocking Breezy out cold with a trick Gaius had taught her once. A hard stranglehold, enough to render a person unconscieous.

(O.O)

Zephyr walked up to Ace with a sad look on his face Edited by Brokuni

(…How?)

(Well, we both appear out of nowhere, work via contract, are sorta like assassins (or at least that's a reclass of mine), joke around, have a sibling of rival ability, etc., but he does whatever and I have more moral rigidity than a rock. Also, that scene. Given me, it should go without saying)

(Well, we both appear out of nowhere, work via contract, are sorta like assassins (or at least that's a reclass of mine), joke around, have a sibling of rival ability, etc., but he does whatever and I have more moral rigidity than a rock. Also, that scene. Given me, it should go without saying)

(Oh. Right then.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

(…Don't you already know who the planned final boss is?)