• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(? Did you mean the 'even more' part?)

I meant this:

​"…I want… can you shake them up? Even further, I mean. I… don't want them to just DIE."

"Suffering? Sure, I can do that."

"Thanks, Phoibus."

But now that I look at it again, yes, that also

(I think we've lost the plot somewhere.)

(Not really:

-Ace & Carter are trying to bring back Breezy

-Shipping

-I dunno what the others are doing)

Poly closed his eyes, and the smile gradually faded from his face. "... I understand." he replied, slowly letting go of Alicia's hand and walking away without another word. 'I knew it... I'm not able to find any more requited love in my life after all. Sumia... maybe I should come join you now after all...'

Alicia panicked, this was not what she wanted to deal with again. She suddenly found her voice and shouted out, "If made to choose between my home or true love, do you honestly think I'd be fool enough to pass that up?! I'd...choose you, Khan Poly! I have judged a thousand souls, living and deceased. And I found one gentleman among them!"

Zephyr walked up to Ace with a sad look on his face

Ace:*picking up Breezy*"Sorry Zeph. Breezy here didn't leave me with much if a choice. I don't want to watch anymore friends die! Whoever this Cedric is, I will kill him with my own hands!"

Alicia panicked, this was not what she wanted to deal with again. She suddenly found her voice and shouted out, "If made to choose between my home or true love, do you honestly think I'd be fool enough to pass that up?! I'd...choose you, Khan Poly! I have judged a thousand souls, living and deceased. And I found one gentleman among them!" Ace:*picking up Breezy*"Sorry Zeph. Breezy here didn't leave me with much if a choice. I don't want to watch anymore friends die! Whoever this Cedric is, I will kill him with my own hands!"

Zephyr started to back off from Ace...

Something was happening to Breezy....

Alicia panicked, this was not what she wanted to deal with again. She suddenly found her voice and shouted out, "If made to choose between my home or true love, do you honestly think I'd be fool enough to pass that up?! I'd...choose you, Khan Poly! I have judged a thousand souls, living and deceased. And I found one gentleman among them!" Ace:*picking up Breezy*"Sorry Zeph. Breezy here didn't leave me with much if a choice. I don't want to watch anymore friends die! Whoever this Cedric is, I will kill him with my own hands!"

I wasn't expecting that.

Alicia panicked, this was not what she wanted to deal with again. She suddenly found her voice and shouted out, "If made to choose between my home or true love, do you honestly think I'd be fool enough to pass that up?! I'd...choose you, Khan Poly! I have judged a thousand souls, living and deceased. And I found one gentleman among them!"

Poly turned his head back towards Alicia, a tear rolling down his face. "You don't have to try and make me feel better. It's alright... I know my place now." he replied as he solemnly walked off into the horizon.

Poly turned his head back towards Alicia, a tear rolling down his face. "You don't have to try and make me feel better. It's alright... I know my place now." he replied as he solemnly walked off into the horizon.

Poly I believe in you!...mostly.

(Am I allowed to start War for Our Soap Opera?)

(Aren't we already doing that?)

(O.O)

(DAMN IT POLY!)