• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Thanks to the help of Marth and Kat, I found my way out of the smoke. "Yeah...I'm just...sleepy. I'm going to...take a nap for now." And seeing that Dusk was okay, I was able to fall asleep with a smile on my face.

"Such power...." I was awestruck by just how magnificent that attack was. Ace..... there's really something special about her.

Bah, she fell asleep. Dusk too. Hero?

"No, i'm all right... i think. But....." the energy surge within me has subsided, Falchion's glow faded, and using that power brought nausea to my head. But I was still conscious, just extremely exhausted and fell down to my knees. "I need some time to rest..."

*looks at Kat*

"How did she walk out basically unscathed?! That explosion nearly killed me... that Godde-... woman can't be human, she simply can't!" he says quietly, using his torched scarf to muffle the sound of his voice

"Oh, I'm not unscathed. I've burns. See?" *holds up arms to show burns* "They just aren't interesting enough to comment on, except to prove you wrong."

"Such power...." I was awestruck by just how magnificent that attack was. Ace..... there's really something special about her.

"No, i'm all right... i think. But....." the energy surge within me has subsided, Falchion's glow faded, and using that power brought nausea to my head. But I was still conscious, just extremely exhausted and fell down to my knees. "I need some time to rest..."

Alright, I'll carry the card if you need me to.

*looks at Kat*

"How did she walk out basically unscathed?! That explosion nearly killed me... that Godde-... woman can't be human, she simply can't!" he says quietly, using his torched scarf to muffle the sound of his voice

'Hey, why don't we get you the hell away from here? I doubt well be able to salvage any supplies now,'

It was so painful not to be able to say anything...

#Coma Life Sucks...

So when exactly is this hiatus of yours ending, if you don't mind my asking?

I ship Kat/Dusk and Ace/HK

After all i did to stick with Ace? you meanie

"Ace..." He looked over at her, with both awe and concern. "When we get back, I would really like to talk to you. There's something I would like to discuss."

Poly strode over to Kat and Crizix and flung his arms over their shoulders. "Ah, no harm done now... his pain was a new level of stupid, but hey... at least he didn't happen to kill himself doing it." With that, he let out a hearty laugh and cocked his head back down. "Still... that was hell. I'd hate to have to do something like that again."

Crizix relaxed and giggled. "I agree!"

"It's not a bad skill to have, providing you aren't planning on tricking someone."

"Must be why I have such a hard time lying...but how is such a thing not bad?"

"Oh, I'm not unscathed. I've burns. See?" *holds up arms to show burns* "They just aren't interesting enough to comment on, except to prove you wrong."

"..." He had nothing to say

Overly concerned, she took out her Mend Staff and channeled her healing magic through it to him.

"... Th-thanks" he tries to get up, and after a few seconds of painful manoeuvring he finally stands

So when exactly is this hiatus of yours ending, if you don't mind my asking?

It should end Wednesday or Thursday. Maybe with some negotiation it will end Tuesday...

THURSDAY.

I CAN ANSWER IT>

Ninja'd...kinda

Edited by Sorin

Puh-lease.

You guys are thinking of having children? I have no S-Supports.

Yeah and besides. What about the families you have in your own outrealms?

wouldn't that be adultery and/or incest?

Eh?

"Glad to see we're all friends again, but we should head somewhere and not stay in one place."

"Where are the others? Are you all still in the same place as before?"

Alright, I'll carry the card if you need me to.

Panting heavily "Card? What.... what are you..... talking about? I don't see any.... card. I glanced toward everyone else. Did.... everyone else... make it out... safely?

Edited by Hero-King

Even while I slept, I could hear everyone speaking around me. Some stuff I heard caused me to smile even wider. Dusk's comment, though cut off, made me giggle a bit. Kat's made me smile even more. Perhaps, someday I'd learn who I really was. More importantly, none of the blue haired men had my ring. So what I read in that book of Anon's the other day was just as I thought. When I heard Dandra's comment, I murmured in my sleep, "Sure...just give me...some time. I noticed that...the red haired thief...he didn't have...the tattoo I gave him. He had...the old one." At least I could rest easy knowing that he didn't show up as a Risen...yet.

"... Th-thanks" he tries to get up, and after a few seconds of painful manoeuvring he finally stands

"C-Can you walk like that?"

Puh-lease.

You guys are thinking of having children? I have no S-Supports.

Children...? Huh? I don't plan on it. o.o