Sorin

She still denies it. "It is something. You are just being stubborn. Argona, if you truly want to leave with all your heart I won't stop you. But since I know you don't why are you fighting me so much?" Sorin began to walk closer to Kat. Each step had a pause that made the gravity of the situation intensify.

(Sorin, it's Agrona. ^^)

​"…Because..."

"You need power to lead. You need enforcement to have that power. You also need guidance to lead as well. If a table with three legs lost one of it's legs then would it support itself?"

"You give me too much credit."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Poly did his best to process everything that Alicia was saying to him. This... this was home for her? Poly looked around, not being able discern anything out of his surroundings but the beautiful woman standing before him. "W-wait... what..." Poly stammered out, searching for the words that he wanted to say. "What are you trying to tell me, Alicia?"

Alicia:"You caught my heart just by showing me just how much of a gentleman you are. I...adored you. To be quite honest, when I crossed over from my home realm I wasn't sure if I wanted to return. Now..." Alicia said as she walked up to Poly, wrapping her arms around him, "I have found my reason for staying...here. I don't want to lose you, EVER AGAIN!"

Poly was frozen, as if he had been turned into a statue. He wanted to flush bright red, but his body just wasn't able to do it at that moment in time. Alicia was wrapped around him, pouring her heart out to him... but he could do nothing just stand there dumbfounded. "Alicia..." he whispered, trying frantically to sort himself out. "Please... don't do this. You can do so much better than me, I know you can..."

(Sorin, it's Agrona. ^^)

​"…Because..."

"You give me too much credit."

I knew that I wuz just testin u. I'm sososososososo sorry I'll edit them.

Sorin didn't respond and stopped in front of Kat and looked her in the eye. He then wrapped his friend in a hug. "...Thank you. I owe you so much and yet...You won't let me repay you..."

That's adorable. Why can't I have a love story like that/.

All my love stories end the same way: I end up never seeing the guy again (omg what the hell)

(are you seriously still going on about that Jack dude?)

Poly was frozen, as if he had been turned into a statue. He wanted to flush bright red, but his body just wasn't able to do it at that moment in time. Alicia was wrapped around him, pouring her heart out to him... but he could do nothing just stand there dumbfounded. "Alicia..." he whispered, trying frantically to sort himself out. "Please... don't do this. You can do so much better than me, I know you can..."

Alicia:"I've already told you, I've judged a thousand souls, alive and deceased. And I found only one gentleman among them. The...only one I could love. I don't have a choice Poly. I want to be with you, besides today isn't the day you die. Your dates don't match at all. In fact, they are quite off."

Sorin didn't respond and stopped in front of Kat and looked her in the eye. He then wrapped his friend in a hug. "...Thank you. I owe you so much and yet...You won't let me repay you..."

​"I… I don't need repayment." *starts crying* "I'm scared. Every time I've chosen my own wants over duty, it's just not gone right. I see it happening here again and… and I don't want you all to… I'd rather just walk away then let..."

(are you seriously still going on about that Jack dude?)

Fixed^ Don't even mention his name Poly.

y'all just jealous because you can't see his handsomeness.

maybe if y'all lived in Maryland and went to MICA you could (poly how about transferring colleges, and finding)

JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY YOU TWO

FUCK

Alicia:"I've already told you, I've judged a thousand souls, alive and deceased. And I found only one gentleman among them. The...only one I could love. I don't have a choice Poly. I want to be with you, besides today isn't the day you die. Your dates don't match at all. In fact, they are quite off."

"I..." Poly was dumbfounded by what was going on. "I'm not the kind of man you think I am. I'm a plague, a festering wound on the Earth's surface just begging to be rended from history. You don't need to hurt yourself like this... by staying by my side. Please... live life your own way, not tied down to a disease."

maybe if y'all lived in Maryland and went to MICA you could (poly how about transferring colleges, and finding)

(If you give me the cash to come down from Northwestern Canada to Maryland and a place to live, then sure.I'm not serious.)

JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY YOU TWO

FUCK

"I..." Poly was dumbfounded by what was going on. "I'm not the kind of man you think I am. I'm a plague, a festering wound on the Earth's surface just begging to be rended from history. You don't need to hurt yourself like this... by staying by my side. Please... live life your own way, not tied down to a disease."

(If you give me the cash to come down from Northwestern Canada to Maryland and a place to live, then sure.I'm not serious.)

Alicia:"Here..."*tilts Poly's head down towards hers.* "It's best if I showed you just how very serious I am about loving you." Alicia, for the first time in her life, freely kissed a man she loved.

​"I… I don't need repayment." *starts crying* "I'm scared. Every time I've chosen my own wants over duty, it's just not gone right. I see it happening here again and… and I don't want you all to… I'd rather just walk away then let..."

"Let us die? I already told you. I'll die before I let any of you die and if I die...then it happens. Your presence here doesn't affect that. Even if it did, my family seems to have a thing for fighting destiny." Sorin said with a slight chuckle. He then reached up and wiped a tear from Kat's eye. 'Dear Naga, I hope Dusk doesn't show up. This would be really awkward...'

Alicia:"Here..."*tilts Poly's head down towards hers.* "It's best if I showed you just how very serious I am about loving you." Alicia, for the first time in her life, freely kissed a man she loved.

..............Now someone owes me money.

"Let us die? I already told you. I'll die before I let any of you die and if I die...then it happens. Your presence here doesn't affect that. Even if it did, my family seems to have a thing for fighting destiny." Sorin said with a slight chuckle. He then reached up and wiped a tear from Kat's eye. 'Dear Naga, I hope Dusk doesn't show up. This would be really awkward...'

(Dusk show up)

(Who is that to?)

(You and Sorin.)

Poly's body froze up again. He had no idea what was going on, aside from the fact that Alicia was kissing him. But... "Mmm..." Poly separated himself from Alicia and held her close to him. "I... I can't. I can't hurt you... I won't hurt you." he said, calmly on the outside, though his mind was clearly in pain as he remembered what happened to the last woman he'd truly fallen in love with. "I'm sorry... I'm so, so sorry..." Poly began to cry again, as he fell to his knees, letting go of Alicia.

(Now I'm just having fun writing this.)

(Dusk show up)

(YES DO IT)

(No worries. Dusk is asleep. Also, the Awakening comics have been translated. ^^ Fun~)

"There are worse things than dying, Sorin. Much worse."

(You and Sorin.)

Poly's body froze up again. He had no idea what was going on, aside from the fact that Alicia was kissing him. But... "Mmm..." Poly separated himself from Alicia and held her close to him. "I... I can't. I can't hurt you... I won't hurt you." he said, calmly on the outside, though his mind was clearly in pain as he remembered what happened to the last woman he'd truly fallen in love with. "I'm sorry... I'm so, so sorry..." Poly began to cry again, as he fell to his knees, letting go of Alicia.

(Now I'm just having fun writing this.)

(YES DO IT)

Alicia: "You're scared of me dying, just like Sumia did. I saw what happened from your memory," Alicia said shedding a tear. "You don't want that to happen again, that's why your mind is in pain. And just so you know, you didn't hurt me Poly." Alicia then knelt down to Poly's level. "I've seen memories just about as worse as watching a loved one die on those scales. I've seen murders, entire villages being burned and plundered, heartbreak, torture you name it. For this being neutral ground, my empathy knows no bounds for secrets cannot be kept either by either the mediator or the client. I...saw everything through your eyes and I felt the same emotions you felt in those moments."

(No worries. Dusk is asleep. Also, the Awakening comics have been translated. ^^ Fun~)

"There are worse things than dying, Sorin. Much worse."

"Like living forever I imagine? Don't think about it. Live for the times we have together with everyone.... And if it gets that bad, couldn't you end your pact?

"Then why?!" Poly yelled out, not even thinking or realizing what he was doing. "Why do you still insist on giving me a chance?! You know exactly what's wrong with my head, so why?! I... I just..." Poly's words nearly died in his throat, but he found his conviction once more. "I just want to end it now so I don't hurt anyone else!"

(I almost want to convert my posts to script format and make this the B support.)