Sorin

(Didn't think that far ahead? So what then? Why can't Ace's twin sister FINALLY have a chance at being happy after years of being SCARED to show feelings for fear of REJECTION?! *facedesks* Do I need to write out another revival?)

(Maybe we can revive him instead if Tiki, or whoever we wanted the Aum staff for)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(feels.)

(Alright then...)

The elixir Ace had thrown on Poly's open wound had seeped just barely in time to prevent yet another brush with death for the Khan. But currently, Ace was too blinded by rage and the Chaos energy she had absorbed from Breezy earlier to even think of showing Poly any mercy. Hell would have no fury like an angry, protective twin sister.

(oh yeah, I knew we had that as a subplot)

(Except we have Alicia here, who's stated to have the ability to bring back the dead if their 'time of death' hasn't arrived yet. Let's SAVE the Aum staff. Especially since you all don't know the plot of that Paralogue, which is intended to happen AFTER the time skip.)

The elixir Ace had thrown on Poly's open wound had seeped just barely in time to prevent yet another brush with death for the Khan. But currently, Ace was too blinded by rage and the Chaos energy she had absorbed from Breezy earlier to even think of showing Poly any mercy. Hell would have no fury like an angry, protective twin sister.

​"What… happened…?"

(Maybe we can revive him instead if Tiki, or whoever we wanted the Aum staff for)

(Nathaniel wants to study it.)

Edited by Kat

Poly's eyes fluttered open once more, and as with before, he was in the empty corner of space with Alicia standing across from him. Looking down, he noticed that the gash on his chest - the gash that HE made to be with HER again - was gone. All there was left was the two of them in their own little world.

"... Hi." Poly said quietly, as if trying to avoid this despite her being the very reason he did what he did.

​"What… happened…?"

(Nathaniel wants to study it.)

Ace: "When that fool Poly wakes up, I'm going to let him have it. NO ONE DOES THAT TO MY TWIN SISTER! ALICIA GAVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE AND HE BLOWS IT!" *Cracks her knuckles*

Poly's eyes fluttered open once more, and as with before, he was in the empty corner of space with Alicia standing across from him. Looking down, he noticed that the gash on his chest - the gash that HE made to be with HER again - was gone. All there was left was the two of them in their own little world.

"... Hi." Poly said quietly, as if trying to avoid this despite her being the very reason he did what he did.

Alicia: *frowning* "Why do you have to be this way? I already told you I made up my mind to remain here, with no intention of returning home to an empty life without anyone to love. Why must you be so insistent on dying? My twin sister is posed to pummel you to death down there."

Edited by Ace Tactician

NO. TIKI MUST LIVE

......actually, I just might see her again in before I come back.

Edited by Hero-King

(Except we have Alicia here, who's stated to have the ability to bring back the dead if their 'time of death' hasn't arrived yet. Let's SAVE the Aum staff. Especially since you all don't know the plot of that Paralogue, which is intended to happen AFTER the time skip.)

I really wish I was part of these plot plannings

Ace: "When that fool Poly wakes up, I'm going to let him have it. NO ONE DOES THAT TO MY TWIN SISTER! ALICIA GAVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE AND HE BLOWS IT!" *Cracks her knuckles*

​"…Oh…" *starts crying again* "I… I see…"

Edited by Kat

Alicia: *frowning* "Why do you have to be this way? I already told you I made up my mind to remain here, with no intention of returning home to an empty life without anyone to love. Why must you be so insistent on dying? My twin sister is posed to pummel you to death down there."

Poly simply frowned. "I... I'm just hurting too much. Being with you helps to dull the pain... to give me some feeling of self-worth..." he took a deep breath - an unusual feeling, considering he stabbed himself - and continued, "But I couldn't do it any more. I hurt too much... I just needed it to end... I... I'm sorry, Alicia..."

Poly simply frowned. "I... I'm just hurting too much. Being with you helps to dull the pain... to give me some feeling of self-worth..." he took a deep breath - an unusual feeling, considering he stabbed himself - and continued, "But I couldn't do it any more. I hurt too much... I just needed it to end... I... I'm sorry, Alicia..."

Alicia: "And you believe that death is the only way to be free from that pain? Do I need to summon Sumia here? I can open those gates to allow her to set foot in this place. Nothing I can tell you seems to get through that head of yours. Ace has a pretty good motive to pummel you down there."

Alicia: "And you believe that death is the only way to be free from that pain? Do I need to summon Sumia here? I can open those gates to allow her to set foot in this place. Nothing I can tell you seems to get through that head of yours. Ace has a pretty good motive to pummel you down there."

"It's funny..." Poly began softly laughing, "but it's her that made me want to come here... at least, at first." Poly slowly moved towards Alicia. "But now... I think I've found a reason to live. It's just that I had to die to truly figure it out."