• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

I should inform you that all of them are dead now.

Though, I might see her along with Naga in another realm

(Wait that doesn't make sense. Shadowfrost would have died if there were no more dragons cause that was part of the pact. So they're are some left.)

(Wait that doesn't make sense. Shadowfrost would have died if there were no more dragons cause that was part of the pact. So they're are some left.)

(We're talking about manatees that actually help people, Shadow.)

"It's funny..." Poly began softly laughing, "but it's her that made me want to come here... at least, at first." Poly slowly moved towards Alicia. "But now... I think I've found a reason to live. It's just that I had to die to truly figure it out."

Alicia: "I can see it your eyes, you have figured it out. You finally decided to move on, to face the pain." Alicia moved towards him slowly, "I...have pain I can't seem to get rid of. I've tried to do so alone and I failed. I want to show my emotions again without having to come here, but I'm scared. Scared of being rejected for showing how I felt. Like I was seven years ago."

I mean, in this realm, Tiki is dead, but exists in another realm. Or, we can say her spirit still lingers, just like with Naga. But if there are indeed more, where would they be?

I mean, in this realm, Tiki is dead, but exists in another realm. Or, we can say her spirit still lingers, just like with Naga. But if there are indeed more, where would they be?

(Other continents?)

Poly moved even faster - eventually fully running - to Alicia and kissed her passionately. "Then we'll move on together." he replied, pulling himself out of the kiss. "You know why I impaled myself? Because I thought you'd given your life to save mine. So... I wanted to be with you." Poly held Alicia tightly in his arms and kissed her forehead. "I never want to leave you again... I'd tear the entire world in two if you only asked it of me."

(fuck the support system, I ship when I want)

(Poly, you give B-S as I request, I'll talk Dusk into doing an SS support.)

(I'm tagging this page to hold you to that.)

(so then I'm just kinda stuck in limbo, neat)

Poly moved even faster - eventually fully running - to Alicia and kissed her passionately. "Then we'll move on together." he replied, pulling himself out of the kiss. "You know why I impaled myself? Because I thought you'd given your life to save mine. So... I wanted to be with you." Poly held Alicia tightly in his arms and kissed her forehead. "I never want to leave you again... I'd tear the entire world in two if you only asked it of me."

(fuck the support system, I ship when I want)

Alicia: *clearly overjoyed* "You goofball, it takes me a bit to wake up from coming here. I'm glad to hear you say that, but I'll have to ask you to hide behind me so I can calm down my twin sister so she doesn't pummel you." *Alicia then returns the both of them to the Earth as they hug each other*

(Nothing wrong with that.)

Edited by Ace Tactician