Sorin

"No, Alicia... let her feel how she wants to feel." Poly said, tears coming down his face. "I do kinda deserve it, after all. I did hurt her sister, and I know that if someone else hurt you, I'd kill them..."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(Kat's still bawling. This is going to be fun.)

After today, I'm beginning to wonder what you guys'll do without me around. So far, I'd say you're all nuts

Edited by Hero-King

After today, I'm wondering what you guys'll do without me around. So far, I'd say you're all nuts

(No, I'd say you just left right around the time we all decided that the stress of the constant fear and battling laid bare the weakened souls that our chars really were. That and everyone felt the need to compete with Shadow's absolute insanity because otherwise their chars would be horribly overshadowed.)

Edited by Kat

"No, Alicia... let her feel how she wants to feel." Poly said, tears coming down his face. "I do kinda deserve it, after all. I did hurt her sister, and I know that if someone else hurt you, I'd kill them..."

Alicia: "I understand, just to warn you. When Ace gets angry like that, her fury knows no bounds. *returns them both to the Earth below*

Ace*sees Poly and walks right up to him, cracking her knuckles* "So glad you could join us again, Khan Poly."

(No, I'd say you just left right around the time we all decided that the stress of the constant fear and battling laid bare the weakened souls that our chars really were. That and everyone felt the need to compete with Shadow's absolute insanity because otherwise their chars would be horribly overshadowed.)

So then, I'm just one of the more strong spirited. Fair enough.

Poly's eyes fluttered open once more, seeing Ace & Kat in front of him and Alicia by his side. He clenched Alicia's hand tightly and smiled, turning towards the other two girls. "So... Hi."

Poly's eyes fluttered open once more, seeing Ace & Kat in front of him and Alicia by his side. He clenched Alicia's hand tightly and smiled, turning towards the other two girls. "So... Hi."

Ace: "Yes, hello there...YOU MORONIC IDIOT!" *proceeds to punch Poly with just enough force to knock him to the ground as Alicia dodges her sister's strike*

Alicia: "Ace, enough! Stop this at once!"

Ace: "Why should I? You gave him another chance AND HE GOES AND WASTES IT!" *proceeds to pummel the crap out Poly*

Alicia: "He did so because he was under the impression I had given my life for him! Now cease and desist before you go and kill him!"

Ace: *has Tumultuous Arrangement cancelled out from Alicia's power.* "....What have I done? I told Breezy I don't kill friends and yet....I hit Poly."

Poly winced and spit out blood. "Ow... damn Ace, you can sure as hell punch." he joked, grasping Alicia's hand into his own. "But yes... I only did that because... I didn't want to live without Alicia. And I... I thought that she..." he stopped himself, rubbing his eyes to prevent tears from flowing. "But that doesn't matter now. I'm alive, and I have no intention of dying on your sister anytime soon."

Poly winced and spit out blood. "Ow... damn Ace, you can sure as hell punch." he joked, grasping Alicia's hand into his own. "But yes... I only did that because... I didn't want to live without Alicia. And I... I thought that she..." he stopped himself, rubbing his eyes to prevent tears from flowing. "But that doesn't matter now. I'm alive, and I have no intention of dying on your sister anytime soon."

Ace's hands trembled over what she had just done,"Heheheh, I wasn't called the Demon Child for nothing." She then looked Poly right in the eyes, "You confuse the heck out me sometimes, do you know that? Well, my outburst aside, I'm happy for you, Poly. Alicia deserves a chance to be happy."

Alicia ran to Poly's side, helping him up from the aftermath of Ace's beatdown, "You're hurt pretty bad, here lean on me. I'll help you get to the infirmary."

Ace: *noticing Kat is crying and thinks it was because of her sudden anger outburst* "Sorry Kat, I kinda lost my temper right there."

(I'm going to get some sleep, so Alicia helps Poly go to the infirmary and Ace heads off to bed, to wrap things up.)

Ace: *noticing Kat is crying and thinks it was because of her sudden anger outburst* "Sorry Kat, I kinda lost my temper right there."

"That's… that's not it…" *gets up, trying to calm down* "S-sorry, I'll just get going…" *runs off in a random direction*

(Heading to bed myself soon.)

"Gah, thanks..." Poly replied as he & Alicia limped off to the infirmary. He kissed her forehead and clasped her right hand in his left. "I wish you and I could stay like this forever."

(yeah, even if I am two hours behind you lot, I'm probably gonna zonk out soon)

No unicorns? What's wrong with you?

Not gonna lie, I have a unicorn reaction prepared too.

Alicia:"I've already told you, I've judged a thousand souls, alive and deceased. And I found only one gentleman among them. The...only one I could love. I don't have a choice Poly. I want to be with you, besides today isn't the day you die. Your dates don't match at all. In fact, they are quite off."

Oh okay. I'll just sit here and pout then. *pouts viciously*

The others may join me of they wish, and we can bond over not being gentlemen.

Indignant sniff.

:D

Edited by YayForYuffie

(I'm still da most insane doe.)

you're doing good

Use the full editor

​"But…" *looks away* "But…"

(Uh-huh. And here Sorin was reassuring Kat that no one would die. Great, thanks Poly. She's going to be horribly depressed after hearing this.)

(okay, Sorin's apparently offline, and I'm bored so…)

​"I'm going to take a walk. I… don't think I'll leave. Just need to get my head on straight." *walks around and hears voices* "…I have a bad feeling." *comes across the clearing where Poly and Ace and Alicia are* "…I see…"

I-I didn't fall asleep. I was on a roll too. *sigh* I have a game today anyway. Let's just say I passed out in the desert. Just for the lolz.

I really wish I was part of these plot plannings

HK wants Admin status? Hmm...

I-I didn't fall asleep. I was on a roll too. *sigh* I have a game today anyway. Let's just say I passed out in the desert. Just for the lolz.

HK wants Admin status? Hmm...

I think I asked a couple of times. Also Jxemas carried you back. You're welcome. An the fact you visit my RP often is pleasing.

"That's… that's not it…" *gets up, trying to calm down* "S-sorry, I'll just get going…" *runs off in a random direction*

(Heading to bed myself soon.)

Are you?....

*Gets up* "Ungh...What happe- W-where is she?...Time to try out that move." *Grabs Abysm and uses it to pinpoint people with a weakened will