• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Long as I remember."

"Huh. I had a friend with the same problem..." Silvia mused over the situation in her mind, trying to recall exactly HOW she'd broken past that barrier.

"Pretty girls, pretty guys… good times all around." *grinning now* "Let's see… what sort of punishment to give you now?"

(This is why I worry about supports. The whole thing will be things like this. Except with Kat. Also, Dusk, weren't you the one who voted against Phoibus having a bio?)

Pretty sure Silvia would not object to that.

"Pretty girls, pretty guys… good times all around." *grinning now* "Let's see… what sort of punishment to give you now?"

(This is why I worry about supports. The whole thing will be things like this. Except with Kat. Also, Dusk, weren't you the one who voted against Phoibus having a bio?)

"... Should I be scared?"

I only said that originally since I thought he wasn't going to be a regular character. Now I don't mind. I'm tempted to make one for Matthew once I actually remember to use him in a skirimish

Edited by DodgeDusk

Carter walked in. "How's it peoples?"

"Hey Carter!"

[snazzy feels stuff]

Glaedyr sat there, listening in silence. She could hear the pain in Nathaniel's voice as he recounted his past, and she noticed the way he attempted to smile. She saw through it instantly. She opened her mouth to try and say something, anything to try and cheer him up, but decided against it as he got up and left the hall. After all, she'd probably have made things worse!

(Soooo is there anyone in this army with a happy backstory?)

Silvia's is pretty decent, considering that the horrific parts she can't remember.

It could have been SO much worse if I hadn't been using Awakening as a outline.

"Huh. I had a friend with the same problem..." Silvia mused over the situation in her mind, trying to recall exactly HOW she'd broken past that barrier.

Pretty sure Silvia would not object to that.

"I...See."

(Hit me with fruit and I swear to Naga Vash...!)

"... Should I be scared?"

I only said that originally since I thought he wasn't going to be a regular character. Now I don't mind. I'm tempted to make one for Matthew once I actually remember to use him in a skirimish

(…He wasn't supposed to be. But NO, he just has to be LOUD. ><)

"Hush, it won't hurt. Much."

"... I'm expecting a noogie... and nothing else"

"But that's no fun. I could-"

"Touch him and die."

"Leave you alone." *sigh* "Spoilsport."

"Bite me."

"Meh, meh. Not into that sort of thing."

"Phoibus, don't you have a job to do?"

"Yeah, it's called being a big brother."

​"…"

"Touch him and die."

"Bite me."

​"…"

Not going to say anything....

"Touch him and die."

"Bite me."

​"…"

"... I'd love to repeat myself, but I really can't be bothered" He walks to his hammock and rests in it. "If something happens and I'm sleeping, give me a buzz"

"I searched the entire village in search of Elise's brother, my heart cold with... I'm not sure what the feeling was..." Nathaniel sighed. "I found him... He threw cowardly taunts at me and insulted my ability to please my wife-to-be. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore.

"I reached down for my Nosferatu tome and almost killed him with it. Elise, who had been searching for me, saw this.

"I was shunned by the villagers, by all except my father. Elise refused to run away with me when I asked her.

"I left the village, still carrying the ring. I fell to drinking for a while, and eventually was abducted by a bandit group. I spent a few months there, before killing them all with a tome written in my own blood. And then... And then I met the Dreamers!" Nathaniel gave his best grin he could, but it felt false. "When we moved here, I managed to talk with Elise's ghost via summoning.

"It turned out that Elise had forgiven me. Her brother had been revealed to be a prick when she saw him beat up my father. However... The same bandits who had kidnapped me had kidnapped Elise. She was tossed between bandit to bandit, violated and beaten until she was driven to suicide." Nathaniel turned away and wiped his eyes. "Excuse me..." Nathaniel got up and left the mess hall.

Done~! I have to go now.

Alicia didn't know what to say. She could feel the pain in Nathaniel's voice thanks to her empathy ability, even across the room as she was now. She didn't know what to say, eventually going with staying silent save for shedding tears.