• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"You and your traps... Eh, I guess" He exaggerated the final word, not wanting to move from this spot at all

​"With what I have in mind, Dusk, I'm not sure you want to run the risk of falling off the room. You're not quite as… flexible, especially with your injuries."

​"With what I have in mind, Dusk, I'm not sure you want to run the risk of falling off the room. You're not quite as… flexible, especially with your injuries."

I'm presuming you mean roof?

"I guess... Alright then. Where do you want to go?"

Poly could feel his carnal lust taking over his every thought and action, as he slowly began shedding his coat and bringing Alicia into his bedroom. Whatever may have been lying in wait to pounce on the Dreamers, it could wait until the next day as far as he was concerned.

So does this mean I have to start thinking about mine & Alicia's future child?

(Yeah, more skirmishes please. Then I won't fell so bad about certain someone's moving to fast.)

Alicia nearly froze, she didn't want to do anything she would regret. Yet, given how open the Khan was being with her her empathy power showed her just how much lust lurked inside Poly. "Don't be so hasty, I...feel frightened..." Alicia shuddered deep down, the painful memory she repressed beginning to surface again. Out of fright, Alicia seized Poly by his hair and with eyes blazing with fear, "Don't force me to relive that!"

I hope Silvia's room is near one of these, SOLELY so she can comment later.

(I think you're between Shadow and Poly actually.)

I'm presuming you mean roof?

"I guess... Alright then. Where do you want to go?"

(Yeah, oops.)

​"My room, of course. …Oh, I need to re-set up the convoy there, too…"

(Yeah, more skirmishes please. Then I won't fell so bad about certain someone's moving to fast.)

Alicia nearly froze, she didn't want to do anything she would regret. Yet, given how open the Khan was being with her her empathy power showed her just how much lust lurked inside Poly. "Don't be so hasty, I...feel frightened..." Alicia shuddered deep down, the painful memory she repressed beginning to surface again. Out of fright, Alicia seized Poly by his hair and with eyes blazing with fear, "Don't force me to relive that!"

(See, Poly, this is why you need to think with your upstairs brain.)

I hope Silvia's room is near one of these, SOLELY so she can comment later.

I so need to see this

Unlucky. I'm going to bed soon!

​"My room, of course. …Oh, I need to re-set up the convoy there, too…"

He raised both eyebrows at this. "Oh..." His voiced dropped a bit. "That sounds... fun..."

Poly's mind snapped back to normal, watching Alicia's expression turn from one of joy to one of fear. "A... Alicia? Did I hurt you again...?" he asked, clearly scared of what might happen, considering what happened the last time he felt like he'd hurt her.

(ugh, fucking tease)

He raised both eyebrows at this. "Oh..." His voiced dropped a bit. "That sounds... fun..."

"The convoy part doesn't. But what I have planned afterwards, you might like." *hunts around her pockets and pulls out a card* "Okay, let's head down, get this thing set up so that we're comfy, okay? We really need to be careful about your arms."

"The convoy part doesn't. But what I have planned afterwards, you might like." *hunts around her pockets and pulls out a card* "Okay, let's head down, get this thing set up so that we're comfy, okay? We really need to be careful about your arms."

"Alright then" Quite chuffed with what was happening, he made his way down the stairs, with his arm around Kat's waist