• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

... Damn, that wasn't intentional this time.

(It was more of the touchyfeelyness than her words. I'm not complaining, though. xD I was just asking if it was just me.)

Rosaline took note of the two girls who arrived and nodded when one of them asked her if she was delivering something. "You could say that. It's not a package, but trust me, shipping was a hassle."

She spun back around to face the woman, frowning as she used a finger to tip the girl's chin up a bit. "You look so much like him, it's kind of scary." She mused it over for a moment - well, he HAD mentioned he had a sister - before squaring her shoulders and flipping the blade one last time. "I have a proposition for you. A way to TRULY gain the upper hand on the Annas. It'll eliminate a massive roadblock for you, provide you ships in case you want to head to Valm or Chon'sin... and it'll make my life SO much easier."

Alicia:"You have a deal for us? I should be asking why you're proposing this deal in the first place."

*still very calm, despite Anna touching her* "Ah, I see. Phoibus told you of this place. Name your proposition."

Rosaline smirked, trailing her finger down the side of the girl's cheek before walking a few steps away from her. "So it IS you... Phoiby wasn't kidding when he said you two looked alike." Rosaline turned her head to look back at Kat, before fully spinning around again to face her and step in front of her again. "It's simple. There's an Anna who's had control of Port Ferox for a while... and Ferox is the only way of communiciating from Valm to Plegia. She's only got 10 others with her, should be an easy take over, and if you take that, you break their communications... considering how panicked everyone is already thanks to the rumors of Anna Margeuax's death, you can really shake things up."

"Even better... the head Anna's making her rounds... and Ferox's on her list. If the Anna there dies while she's rumored to be there... well." Rosaline flipped her blade again and placed it in between her teeth for a moment, smirking, before she pulled it out again and spun the blade in her palm. "That'll be better than gold."

Rosaline smirked, trailing her finger down the side of the girl's cheek before walking a few steps away from her. "So it IS you... Phoiby wasn't kidding when he said you two looked alike." Rosaline turned her head to look back at Kat, before fully spinning around again to face her and step in front of her again. "It's simple. There's an Anna who's had control of Port Ferox for a while... and Ferox is the only way of communiciating from Valm to Plegia. She's only got 10 others with her, should be an easy take over, and if you take that, you break their communications... considering how panicked everyone is already thanks to the rumors of Anna Margeuax's death, you can really shake things up."

"Even better... the head Anna's making her rounds... and Ferox's on her list. If the Anna there dies while she's rumored to be there... well." Rosaline flipped her blade again and placed it in between her teeth for a moment, smirking, before she pulled it out again and spun the blade in her palm. "That'll be better than gold."

Anon: Maybe not. That's too impossibly good... Edited by AnonymousSpeed

Ace:"So you want us to kill the Anna controling Port Ferox while the head Anna is there to throw them into chaos. Did I get that right?"

"You're wanting to use us to disrupt your fellows. How do we know you don't plan on killing us as soon as you're done." *pauses suddenly* "Wait, you call my brother… never mind, I don't want to know what the two of you have been up to."

that, and you earned a bonus from your speaking with Kat yesterday. Dusk just provided a few more. Plus, he IS your second in command, yes?

True

"There it is..." Rosaline brushed her hair out of her eyes - grateful she had cut to her shoulders, but aggravated that the strands now fell in her vision - and smirked, tossing aside the binoculars she had been using into the dirt. "Well, P said this was the spot. Let's go make ourselves a sale." She paused for a moment, shaking her head and sending red locks flying about her head. "Damn. Gotta cut back on the merchant jargon. This is going to be HARD..." Rosaline gave a soft groan before snapping her head back up towards the door and tugging on the handle.

To her utter surprise, it opened.

"Ha! You all really need to lock your doors around here..." Rosaline said as a greeting, tossing her hair back and sauntering into the hallway, fingering the hilt of the dagger on her belt as she walked. "Hello? Anyone home...?"

Rosaline laughed at the girl, folding her arms across her chest. "Calm your tits, dear. I'd like you slice me to ribbons like you did my sisters, and if you do, you won't get what I came here to give your leader." Rosaline dropped her arms and circled around the woman in front of her, unsheathing her dagger and flipping it through her fingers. "Where is said leader by the way? If it's you, I may need to make a better first impression."

Rosaline took note of the two girls who arrived and nodded when one of them asked her if she was delivering something. "You could say that. It's not a package, but trust me, shipping was a hassle."

She spun back around to face the woman, frowning as she used a finger to tip the girl's chin up a bit. "You look so much like him, it's kind of scary." She mused it over for a moment - well, he HAD mentioned he had a sister - before squaring her shoulders and flipping the blade one last time. "I have a proposition for you. A way to TRULY gain the upper hand on the Annas. It'll eliminate a massive roadblock for you, provide you ships in case you want to head to Valm or Chon'sin... and it'll make my life SO much easier."

"Interesting. How do I know this isn't just a trap? And how did you find this place?" Sorin said walking from around a corner, clutching his head slightly.

Sorry was handling things

"Interesting. How do I know this isn't just a trap? And how did you find this place?" Sorin said walking from around a corner, clutching his head slightly.

"Sorin, stand by me, please. I can fight without weapons, unlike the others here."

Ace:"So you want us to kill the Anna controling Port Ferox while the head Anna is there to throw them into chaos. Did I get that right?"

"You're wanting to use us to disrupt your fellows. How do we know you don't plan on killing us as soon as you're done." *pauses suddenly* "Wait, you call my brother… never mind, I don't want to know what the two of you have been up to."

True

Sorry was handling things

"Exactly, dearie..." Rosaline cooed, restowing her dagger and grinning. "And don't worry about Michel... she likes to talk a real big game, but she's a coward. Second she HEARS a fight, she'll take of."

Rosaline turned back to Kat, rolling her head back for a moment to glance up at the ceiling. "Ha. This MIGHT comes as a shock to you, but I, uh, hate the living fuck out of all of them. Michel's a twisted bitch you should see what..." She scoffed, kicking her book angrily against the ground. "Ugh. I want them ALL dead. And WHY would I do that? I'm not going to kill the people out to make me a serious profit, that's stupid. And what kind of things are YOU thinking about? Naughty girl. I did no such thing..." Rosaline flipped her hair back and laughed, before tipping her head back down and looking up at her through her hair. "Although remind me to put THAT on my to-do list..." With another laugh, she spun around and addressed the man who had just entered. "Poor thing. You tired? And Phoiby told me, of course."

"Exactly, dearie..." Rosaline cooed, restowing her dagger and grinning. "And don't worry about Michel... she likes to talk a real big game, but she's a coward. Second she HEARS a fight, she'll take of."

Rosaline turned back to Kat, rolling her head back for a moment to glance up at the ceiling. "Ha. This MIGHT comes as a shock to you, but I, uh, hate the living fuck out of all of them. Michel's a twisted bitch you should see what..." She scoffed, kicking her book angrily against the ground. "Ugh. I want them ALL dead. And WHY would I do that? I'm not going to kill the people out to make me a serious profit, that's stupid. And what kind of things are YOU thinking about? Naughty girl. I did no such thing..." Rosaline flipped her hair back and laughed, before tipping her head back down and looking up at her through her hair. "Although remind me to put THAT on my to-do list..." With another laugh, she spun around and addressed the man who had just entered. "Poor thing. You tired? And Phoiby told me, of course."

"I'm so pleased to add something to it. I'm certain you have more things to do."