Sorin

"Exactly, dearie..." Rosaline cooed, restowing her dagger and grinning. "And don't worry about Michel... she likes to talk a real big game, but she's a coward. Second she HEARS a fight, she'll take of."

Rosaline turned back to Kat, rolling her head back for a moment to glance up at the ceiling. "Ha. This MIGHT comes as a shock to you, but I, uh, hate the living fuck out of all of them. Michel's a twisted bitch you should see what..." She scoffed, kicking her book angrily against the ground. "Ugh. I want them ALL dead. And WHY would I do that? I'm not going to kill the people out to make me a serious profit, that's stupid. And what kind of things are YOU thinking about? Naughty girl. I did no such thing..." Rosaline flipped her hair back and laughed, before tipping her head back down and looking up at her through her hair. "Although remind me to put THAT on my to-do list..." With another laugh, she spun around and addressed the man who had just entered. "Poor thing. You tired? And Phoiby told me, of course."

Alicia:"I see why you're doing this. You seek revenge against them, that's why you hate them so much."

Ace:"So you really are a rogue then."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I'm so pleased to add something to it. I'm certain you have more things to do."

Alicia:"I see why you're doing this. You seek revenge against them, that's why you hate them so much."

Ace:"So you really are a rogue then."

"Well, what can I say?" Rosaline threw out her arms and spun around twice. "I'm a busy, busy girl."

She nodded, shrugging her shoulders in a blase manner. "It WAS just Michel. But bitch does have a way with words and somehow convinced the other drones to follow her. Poor Margeaux. She was the only one with a decent head on her shoulders and Michel had to blow it off."

"Well, what can I say?" Rosaline threw out her arms and spun around twice. "I'm a busy, busy girl."

She nodded, shrugging her shoulders in a blase manner. "It WAS just Michel. But bitch does have a way with words and somehow convinced the other drones to follow her. Poor Margeaux. She was the only one with a decent head on her shoulders and Michel had to blow it off."

*smiles slightly* "Ah, yes, we saw the explosion. Quite a thing. She then pulled the same thing on our old home."

*smiles slightly* "Ah, yes, we saw the explosion. Quite a thing. She then pulled the same thing on our old home."

Rosaline gave a bitter laugh and swore under her breath, gripping the hilt of the dagger until her knuckles were the color of snow. "See? She needs to be stopped. And I'm so glad Phoiby recommended someone with as harsh of a vendetta... It should be a simple enough mission too. See? Everyone wins."

You're fired again. Also you should check out my progress on my thread-shot

Ok. Give me a second.

"Sorin, stand by me, please. I can fight without weapons, unlike the others here."

"Yes ma'am. Although truthfully I could do without the fighting right now. I might destroy the hideout from irritation. I haven't used that last move I learned and I don't want to now."

"Exactly, dearie..." Rosaline cooed, restowing her dagger and grinning. "And don't worry about Michel... she likes to talk a real big game, but she's a coward. Second she HEARS a fight, she'll take of."

Rosaline turned back to Kat, rolling her head back for a moment to glance up at the ceiling. "Ha. This MIGHT comes as a shock to you, but I, uh, hate the living fuck out of all of them. Michel's a twisted bitch you should see what..." She scoffed, kicking her book angrily against the ground. "Ugh. I want them ALL dead. And WHY would I do that? I'm not going to kill the people out to make me a serious profit, that's stupid. And what kind of things are YOU thinking about? Naughty girl. I did no such thing..." Rosaline flipped her hair back and laughed, before tipping her head back down and looking up at her through her hair. "Although remind me to put THAT on my to-do list..." With another laugh, she spun around and addressed the man who had just entered. "Poor thing. You tired? And Phoiby told me, of course."

"Hardly your concern. I figured it was him.

"Maybe after blowing people like the Dreamers to hell, she should make sure they are dead. Now she pays with her life... a fair trade if you ask me."

Edited by Sorin

Anon: Bloody little ****, I wanted to be the first person in history to make an explosion that big! *grumble*

Rosaline gave a bitter laugh and swore under her breath, gripping the hilt of the dagger until her knuckles were the color of snow. "See? She needs to be stopped. And I'm so glad Phoiby recommended someone with as harsh of a vendetta... It should be a simple enough mission too. See? Everyone wins."

Ace: "Yeah, she blow up our old home and Margeaux. I'm more than happy to slice her head off."

Alicia: *is very confused*

"Yes ma'am. Although truthfully I could do without the fighting right now. I might destroy the hideout from irritation. I haven't used that last move I learned and I don't want to now."

*quietly, so that ONLY Sorin can hear her* "Phoibus is setting her up for a fall too. I know him well. Two Annas out of the way, a scapegoat for the death of the Anna in Ferox, and all Annas gone from this continent… Sorin, I'm not sure we can afford to pass this up."

Ace: "Yeah, she blow up our old home and Margeaux. I'm more than happy to slice her head off."

Samson had found the others... wherever they were, and saw them talking to... an Anna? He would've just electrocuted her, but the others seemed to be talking to her. "What... what are you talking about?Why are you talking to an Anna?"

Samson had found the others... wherever they were, and saw them talking to... an Anna? He would've just electrocuted her, but the others seemed to be talking to her. "What... what are you talking about?Why are you talking to an Anna?"

"Samson, just smile and nod your head. It'll take a bit to explain more properly."

Ok. Give me a second.

"Maybe after blowing people like the Dreamers to hell, she should make sure they are dead. Now she pays with her life... a fair trade if you ask me."

​Destruction of neiblehiem? Going sephiroth is bad.

Ace: *to Sampson, whispers* "We have a chance we can't pass up. We're going to throw the Annas into chaos, just needs a little push. And do what Kat said."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Ok. Give me a second.

Anon: Bloody little ****, I wanted to be the first person in history to make an explosion that big! *grumble*

Rosaline giggled at the man's disgruntled attitude. "Michel can't do a damn thing without one-upping someone. It was bound to happen." She pouted at the other's dismissive behavior towards her show of concern. "If you slice her head off, dear, bring it back to me, will you? I want to hang it on my wall."

*quietly, so that ONLY Sorin can hear her* "Phoibus is setting her up for a fall too. I know him well. Two Annas out of the way, a scapegoat for the death of the Anna in Ferox, and all Annas gone from this continent… Sorin, I'm not sure we can afford to pass this up."

"That brother of yours has an eye for strategy... Alright but...I feel uneasy about Port Ferox....like there is something tragic happening there. I will cooperate with the plan. But I will need a cease in insubordination of all kinds once the operation starts."

So many hints for the future in this.

Rosaline giggled at the man's disgruntled attitude. "Michel can't do a damn thing without one-upping someone. It was bound to happen." She pouted at the other's dismissive behavior towards her show of concern. "If you slice her head off, dear, bring it back to me, will you? I want to hang it on my wall."

"If she's there, I'm sure we can arrange it. Do you want the rest of it or can we give it to some nasty sharks and the like?"

Ace grinned, "I'll be sure to bring it back alright. I really liked that castle and her head hanging off a wall would be the prefect revenge."

"That brother of yours has an eye for strategy... Alright but...I feel uneasy about Port Ferox....like there is something tragic happening there. I will cooperate with the plan. But I will need a cease in insubordination of all kinds once the operation starts."

"I'm with you, Sorin. You know that."

​"Leaving a head is a sign of respect. You get her ashes."

So many hints for the future in this.

All the hints...!

Ohmygosh, don't read into ALL my plot twists...

"If she's there, I'm sure we can arrange it. Do you want the rest of it or can we give it to some nasty sharks and the like?"

"I've got a weapons forge I can toss the rest in, if you don't mind." Rosaline smirked, stretching her arms above her head. "Now... should we group up and talk strategy?"

"I've got a weapons forge I can toss the rest in, if you don't mind." Rosaline smirked, stretching her arms above her head. "Now... should we group up and talk strategy?"

"Your call, Sorin."

"Er... I'll make sure her head doesn't remain attached to her body..." (Is she quite... sane?)

Anon: Isn't a cremation a respect thing to?

"Who said anything about fire? Use your imagination Anon."

"Your call, Sorin."

"...I suggest a slow covered approach to the port. We move as one. No more splitting up."