• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"...I suggest a slow covered approach to the port. We move as one. No more splitting up."

"It's been quite some time since we've moved out as a whole group. Do you think we can manage it? With all the… problems we've been having recently?"

"Who said anything about fire? Use your imagination Anon."

"...I suggest a slow covered approach to the port. We move as one. No more splitting up."

"There's only ten other Annas besides the commander. Theresa is were the problem lies... she's formidible with a blade, wicked fast and precise. That one's a handful."

"There's only ten other Annas besides the commander. Theresa is were the problem lies... she's formidible with a blade, wicked fast and precise. That one's a handful."

Ace: "A handful you say? Looks like someone I look forward to clashing blades with!"

Alicia:*more worried about moving as a group*

Anon: No problem! We've killed plenty of sword users! It's always a struggle though, not easy at all. *setting up things himself*

*thinking* "I see." So, Phoibus… are you planning to…? Ah, I see. I think I know what you're planning now. "Well, even the best can be overwhelmed."

"Hmm... well, I could pump her with a few thousand volts." He brought out his bolt axe for effect. "That would slow her down greatly, or kill her. the only problem is hitting her... hmm.."

Rosaline waved a finger in warning, placing her hand on her hip. "Don't go in underestimating the girl, she'll have a blade in your lungs before you can even give off a warning."

"Oh, we'll be certain to take that warning very seriously, milady."

Rosaline waved a finger in warning, placing her hand on her hip. "Don't go in underestimating the girl, she'll have a blade in your lungs before you can even give off a warning."

[/coughcough]

"I go into every fight assuming my foe is at least formidable, but thanks for the warning anyway."

[/coughcough]

Ace: "I've had to deal with some pretty fast sword users, I've had some close calls in the past. Don't worry, I'll take your warning to heart.

Anon: *looks at the Anna* an acid?

Sorin smirked and laughed approvingly.

"It's been quite some time since we've moved out as a whole group. Do you think we can manage it? With all the… problems we've been having recently?"

"Hence why I said a cease in insubordination. Also need to check the emotional status of Dan and the others to see if they can handle this."

"Fast and precise? I have the fast part down. Once Kat finishes helping me with Bane, I'll have no problems ending her."

"Fast and precise? I have the fast part down. Once Kat finishes helping me with Bane, I'll have no problems ending her."

"When did I get volunteered for that? What if I wanted to spend extra time with Dusk and getting his arms back to the point where he can fight without collapsing? Also, that reminds me, he needed to talk to you about some surgery."

"Oh, we'll be certain to take that warning very seriously, milady."

"I go into every fight assuming my foe is at least formidable, but thanks for the warning anyway."

Rosaline swayed back and forth for a moment, shifting her weight on her feet. "You'd better. You took out the easy ones first... starting from Theresa, it only goes downhill from here. The Annas stationed at Valm are two even I don't want to mess with..."

In other words, if I get a hold of another Anna skirmish... I will make you suffer.

Edited by Vashiane

Rosaline swayed back and forth for a moment, shifting her weight on her feet. "You'd better. You took out the easy ones first... starting from Theresa, it only goes downhill from here. The Annas stationed at Valm are two even I don't want to mess with..."

Anon: Well, that's bad.

"Those two... one used a lance... and still nearly destroyed me..."

[/coughcough]

At these words, Sorin found himself promising to fight the Anna alone. For the sake of his friends.

"Clearly you haven't met the Sniper. You won't be able to touch her and she'll use you like a new quiver."

Wait, he said that to himself. Disregard my response.

Edited by Vashiane

At these words, Sorin found himself promising to fight the Anna alone. For the sake of his friends.

*notices his look* "Yeah, no. Don't be a fool. You promised me no one would die, remember?"