Sorin

Dusk was training with his bow with Matthew. If the guy wasn't doing something stealthy, he was assisting Dusk with his accuracy and predictions. Noticing from the corner of his eye some commotion over in the horizon, he told Matthew to stay and made his way towards the big crowd. "Hello... Why is Dan waving a sword around like it was a wand?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(Kat' i'm legitimately pissed right now with all this drama, just let me have this)

(I'm pointing out why people might be ignoring the fight with live steel.)

Poly snarled again and drew Armads. "Fine. You lot don't seem to get the memo..." He was interrupted by a boot to the stomach, which Poly responded to by backhanding Dan across the face. "... So, you'll just have to show your conviction is stronger!" Poly felt a surge of energy rush through him, as if he had five times his usual strength, as he swung Armads, aiming for some bloodshed.

(less go then)

(btw, I'm trying to play up Poly's desperation and slowly-decaying sanity)

Dusk was training with his bow with Matthew. If the guy wasn't doing something stealthy, he was assisting Dusk with his accuracy and predictions. Noticing from the corner of his eye some commotion over in the horizon, he told Matthew to stay and made his way towards the big crowd. "Hello... Why is Dan waving a sword around like it was a wand?"

Dusk saves the day!

Nathaniel breathed in slowly and performed the attack again, a bit harder.

"Good, good...that's better..." she says as she parries the attack. "Though you're still holding back. Do it one more time, and then we can move onto some defending."

Rosaline brought a hand up and shook it, indicating that yes, it was a problem and yet no, it wasn't. That yes, she was fine, but at the same time, not. "Well... there's the matter of the two Valmese commanders. The one in Ferox is already tough enough, but the Valmese ones are... whew. They're something else. Of course, Aimee's a gullible girl - sway her enough and she'd fold like a house of cards but... uh, Serena isn't NEARLY as shakable."

Anon: Hm...I'm not as good a card player as my brother, but I'm sure our little band can figure something out, eh Samson?

Poly snarled again and drew Armads. "Fine. You lot don't seem to get the memo..." He was interrupted by a boot to the stomach, which Poly responded to by backhanding Dan across the face. "... So, you'll just have to show your conviction is stronger!" Poly felt a surge of energy rush through him, as if he had five times his usual strength, as he swung Armads, aiming for some bloodshed.

(less go then)

(Your doing well)

"Right, because THIS is smarter." *sighs* "Totally smarter. Sure, let's pummel our allies right before going to Ferox to liberate it. That's a GREAT idea."

Rosaline brought a hand up and shook it, indicating that yes, it was a problem and yet no, it wasn't. That yes, she was fine, but at the same time, not. "Well... there's the matter of the two Valmese commanders. The one in Ferox is already tough enough, but the Valmese ones are... whew. They're something else. Of course, Aimee's a gullible girl - sway her enough and she'd fold like a house of cards but... uh, Serena isn't NEARLY as shakable."

"I see. is Aimee the lance wielder? Because I know some of her style and technique."

(less go then)

"Alright...Let's see you try this." He sheathed his sword, using it instead as a blunt object then a sharp one. He rushed up and dodged the axe as he jumped over him, hitting poly in the back of the head as he spun himself, holding his sword out.

"Right, because THIS is smarter." *sighs* "Totally smarter. Sure, let's pummel our allies right before going to Ferox to liberate it. That's a GREAT idea."

(im fighting poly because isn't it the style of the feroxi to prove themselves with strength? not reason?)

Dusk saves the day!

I'm not seeing + points, yo

"Oh dear..." Seeing what was happening in front of him, Dusk shoulder charged into Poly (which knocked him over) and booted Dan in the stomach. "What. The actual. Hell?"

"Good, good...that's better..." she says as she parries the attack. "Though you're still holding back. Do it one more time, and then we can move onto some defending."

"Uh...Hehe..." Nathaniel hit her sword instead this time, sending it to the ground.

(One day… can we have one day where no one is freaking out or fighting each other? Who wants a skirmish?)

we've been TRYING to set up a skirmish, but all we get is drama in the end because it all falls apart. so for once, can you just let things fucking happen

"What, is that all?" Poly spat out as he leapt back, drawing his Light Brand and firing a trio of shots at Dan before landing. "Let's see you trump this!" Poly moved his sword in a manner almost like a pen, drawing a circle of light in front of him, before thrusting his blade through the circle's empty center to fire a large beam of light right at Dan.

we've been TRYING to set up a skirmish, but all we get is drama in the end because it all falls apart. so for once, can you just let things fucking happen

(calm down.)

(I'd be up for a skirmish in a bit.)

I'm not seeing + points, yo

"Oh dear..." Seeing what was happening in front of him, Dusk shoulder charged into Poly (which knocked him over) and booted Dan in the stomach. "What. The actual. Hell?"

Wait for it