Sorin

I'm not seeing + points, yo

"Oh dear..." Seeing what was happening in front of him, Dusk shoulder charged into Poly (which knocked him over) and booted Dan in the stomach. "What. The actual. Hell?"

"I give up on them. Let them be idiots."

we've been TRYING to set up a skirmish, but all we get is drama in the end because it all falls apart. so for once, can you just let things fucking happen

(…After all the times fighting allies has gone wrong? Sorry for being skeptical, here. Especially considering your last fight with an ally resulted in the demon taking over.)

Edited by Kat

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Anon: Hm...I'm not as good a card player as my brother, but I'm sure our little band can figure something out, eh Samson?

"Good luck with that. Serena's a monster... although like I said, if you convince Aimee to join your cause, you should be all good."

"I see. is Aimee the lance wielder? Because I know some of her style and technique."

"Nope. Tomes. Bernadette was our lancer."

(One day… can we have one day where no one is freaking out or fighting each other? Who wants a skirmish?)

Can I...?

I won't be in the skirmish. Like usual. When I have my own skirmish, I'll make it really annoying for everyone. I'll start it 9:00AM GMT, so only Dusk joins in.

Edited by Wizard

(…After all the times fighting allies has gone wrong? Sorry for being skeptical, here. Especially considering your last fight with an ally resulted in the demon taking over.)

(Oh yeah, that was during my skirmish, right?)

Anon: Really? Well it's important you tell us. An opponent known is an opponent weaker.

"Well, she mainly relies on force, but has stamina to back it up. You're either going to have to be very fast, or have extreme stamina to best her. I couldn't find out more, because that was all I saw before she nearly killed me with just one or two strikes."

"What, is that all?" Poly spat out as he leapt back, drawing his Light Brand and firing a trio of shots at Dan before landing. "Let's see you trump this!" Poly moved his sword in a manner almost like a pen, drawing a circle of light in front of him, before thrusting his blade through the circle's empty center to fire a large beam of light right at Dan.

Dan drew his tempest blade and released a gale of wind to shield him from the blasts, sheathing his sword after it dissapeared. "You call that a ranged attack? Anyone with a bronze bow could snipe your head off before you even had a chance to draw your blade." He drew his blade again, releasing another gale at poly.

"You know I can't do that. I would like to know why they're fighting though"

"Poly was leaving, Dan attacked, and now we've got two of our best fighters brawling before a mission."

"Uh...Hehe..." Nathaniel hit her sword instead this time, sending it to the ground.

"Oops!" She laughs. "I wasn't quite expecting you to hit it so hard compared to your last two attempts." She quickly picks her sword back up again. "But that was much better! The element of surprise is exactly what you need when fighting with a sword. Never let the enemy discover your fighting pattern, or make your attacks too obvious. Usual signs of when someone is about to attack with a sword can include their hand suddenly tensing as they prepare to strike, so always watch out for that! This is why quicker attacks are often much more effective as they are less predictable then slower ones. Anyway, get ready since I'll attack you now. Don't worry, I'll only do simple attacks at the moment, just make sure you have your sword ready to parry, or at least keep your feet awake so you can at least jump out the way! Try parrying this" She feints left before twisting to the right and diagonally slashing with her sword.

EDIT: If there's a skirmish I'll probably have to give it a miss ;_;

Edited by Glaedyr

"Good luck with that. Serena's a monster... although like I said, if you convince Aimee to join your cause, you should be all good."

"Nope. Tomes. Bernadette was our lancer."

Anon: Tomes, eh? Well, then she'll be no problem. However, I do wish the more stubborn one was the harder to deal with...

Poly leapt to the side, sliding across the sand as he landed, before drawing Armads again. "You're certainly a cocky one. But your technique is sloppy!" Poly cried out as he spun his axe in a circle, attempting to control the gales fired off from Dan's Tempest Blade. "And you rely too much on one weapon! You gotta mix it up!"

(I'll get to why Poly is so manic-depressive lately in a bit)

"Well, she mainly relies on force, but has stamina to back it up. You're either going to have to be very fast, or have extreme stamina to best her. I couldn't find out more, because that was all I saw before she nearly killed me with just one or two strikes."

Anon: Well, I'm pretty quick on my feet as is right now, by then I can probably best her there

Poly leapt to the side, sliding across the sand as he landed, before drawing Armads again. "You're certainly a cocky one. But your technique is sloppy!" Poly cried out as he spun his axe in a circle, attempting to control the gales fired off from Dan's Tempest Blade. "And you rely too much on one weapon! You gotta mix it up!"

(I wonder if Brave and I should intervene)

Dan rushed up with his Brave Sword, releasing a flurry of attacks. He had forgotten to sheath his sword, but he didn't care. It had been so long since he fought, he felt his tense muscles loosen from the all the standing around he's been doing.

Anon: Tomes, eh? Well, then she'll be no problem. However, I do wish the more stubborn one was the harder to deal with...

"If you say so..." Rosaline shrugged. "She's no ordinary sage... there's a reason SHE ended up being a commander... they're the most powerful of the bunch... and we're no pushovers."

(Should I create some things to fight?)

"If you say so..." Rosaline shrugged. "She's no ordinary sage... there's a reason SHE ended up being a commander... they're the most powerful of the bunch... and we're no pushovers."

Anon: Well, I'm sure that working together, Sammy boy and I will have no problem! We both have pretty appropriate talents!