• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Nathaniel carefully attempts to block the slash.

As Nathaniel parries it, she congratulates him "Well done! That wasn't bad! We'll try it again." She then proceeds to use a simple attack again.

Poly's twirling of Armads caused Dan's attacks to bounce off of his axe. "Haha! That's it! Show me your convictions!" he roared out as he swung the blunt end of the axe right into Dan's stomach. "Heh... I haven't felt this alive in ages. Maybe I was wrong this whole time... maybe I'm better off as a pure-blooded killer instead of a soldier!"

also big note

is it ok if at some point my character dual wields swords

(because swordmasters always carry around 2 killing edges and their map sprite has them dual wield but they NEVER FUCKING DO WHY)

(Maybe after the time skip. That requires a LOT of training.)

Poly's twirling of Armads caused Dan's attacks to bounce off of his axe. "Haha! That's it! Show me your convictions!" he roared out as he swung the blunt end of the axe right into Dan's stomach. "Heh... I haven't felt this alive in ages. Maybe I was wrong this whole time... maybe I'm better off as a pure-blooded killer instead of a soldier!"

*snarking* "A pure blooded killer doesn't run off to mope when he messes up!"

(Should I create some things to fight?)

Anon: Well, I'm sure that working together, Sammy boy and I will have no problem! We both have pretty appropriate talents!

Rosaline snorted and folded her arms. "Sure, sure. Hope you suckers are fast then. Theresa and Serena could wipe the floor with your body before you can even reach for your weapon."

More foreshadowing, hmmmm...

Poly = Henry confirmed.

"Fuck if I know." *obviously very aggravated*

"Alright... Can you try to calm down? Please? I'll try and sort these two knuckle heads out" He turns to face Dan and Poly and walks in between the two. "Can you stop?"

Dan felt the blow on his stomach, but he felt no pain. But he didn't care. "Oh, this is so much fun...Now I remember why I REALLY didn't want you to leave. Oh, this is gonna be good." Dan charged again, this time stopping Poly spinning by blocking the axe, then he flipped over, and kicked Poly in the face.

Poly looked to the side and saw Dusk & Kat standing together. Something in his head pulsed, and his eyes took on an eerie glow. "Nyahahaha! What's the matter, entertain me some more, Danny boy!"

(... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand if you read the Paralogue up to now, you'd know EXACTLY what's wrong with Poly's head lately.)

As Nathaniel parries it, she congratulates him "Well done! That wasn't bad! We'll try it again." She then proceeds to use a simple attack again.

Nathaniel prepares himself to block again. He began to think about what would happen after the war, if he would never see his friends again, or if they'd all be dead, or if they'd all live together in the old base... Or a glorious harem.

Also, Poly, KILL THEM ALL

Poly looked to the side and saw Dusk & Kat standing together. Something in his head pulsed, and his eyes took on an eerie glow. "Nyahahaha! What's the matter, entertain me some more, Danny boy!"

(... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand if you read the Paralogue up to now, you'd know EXACTLY what's wrong with Poly's head lately.)

Oh god.....

Rosaline snorted and folded her arms. "Sure, sure. Hope you suckers are fast then. Theresa and Serena could wipe the floor with your body before you can even reach for your weapon."

Anon: Ha! Then we'll show up with them out! Trust me, no one can outsmart me with a some mere speed!

(…oh, you've got to be kidding me…)

(You know I said Kat, Message me for a reason.)

(You want approval? You message an admin, not demand the admin to message you. I'm already in a bad mood.)

WHAT.

Poly took the kick in the face, and his head snapped back, only to snap right back forward again. "Nyahahaha! That can't be all you've got, Dan!" Poly swung his axe wildly and much quicker than before, to a point where dodging all the blows would be almost inhuman.