• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Poly slowly stood up, his movements mechanical and lethargic as he kept his eyes closed. He swung his arms in a circle and cracked his neck, stretched his legs and cracked his knuckles. Clearly, everything he was doing gave him a renewed sense of stiffness and brittle bones, yet he remained as imposing physically as ever. His eyes opened, and the left eye was glowing, while the right was his normal appearance.

"Well... this body may take some getting used to after all. I suppose partial control will do for now... fufufufufu..." he said, walking slowly down the halls.

*Knocks Poly out* "Idiot."

Is this one of those things that should've been double checked with an admin first? I feel like it is

(Okay, good, not just me.)

I'm kicking Julius's ass. He's the second to last villain fought. And you'll have Gulasca and Angie to keep yall company.

And you have to go away for two thirds of the entire arc JUST for that?

Now your going to hell.

The original dark/flying was Murkrow. I can safely say I'd rather have Yveltal.

Besides, Iron Fist is a great ability for it.

Blaziken is a special case.Dude has a MEGA EVOLUTION. Not to mention dat Blaze Kick

Poly slowly stood up, his movements mechanical and lethargic as he kept his eyes closed. He swung his arms in a circle and cracked his neck, stretched his legs and cracked his knuckles. Clearly, everything he was doing gave him a renewed sense of stiffness and brittle bones, yet he remained as imposing physically as ever. His eyes opened, and the left eye was glowing, while the right was his normal appearance.

"Well... this body may take some getting used to after all. I suppose partial control will do for now... fufufufufu..." he said, walking slowly down the halls.

Feel free to tie him up in the infirmary. GG's.

Yuffie go nap nap now.

"Other than him interrupting our dinner? Nope."

Poly slowly twitched. "Guh..." he groaned out, down but not entirely out. "Kat... you... there?"

"Hmm... Well, I just finished it, as you can probably tell by the scent. Shall-" He was interrupted by the Khan's voice. "... I need to speak to you soon"

Poly slowly twitched. "Guh..." he groaned out, down but not entirely out. "Kat... you... there?"

"Yeah, and pissed off. There's dinner waiting for me. What the hell?"

(well I was going to go somewhere with that whole plotline but fuck it, may as well have him bail again)

(…STOP WITH THE FUCKING BAILING!)

"Yeah, and pissed off. There's dinner waiting for me. What the hell?"

"Listen... that thing... at Mount Prism... it's in my head... that's..." Poly began, before he had to cough up blood. 'Shit, not this again...' "...That's why... I've been... acting... so weird lately..."

(…STOP WITH THE FUCKING BAILING!)

(maybe)

"Listen... that thing... at Mount Prism... it's in my head... that's..." Poly began, before he had to cough up blood. 'Shit, not this again...' "...That's why... I've been... acting... so weird lately..."

​"…And Alicia missed this HOW?" *sighs* "Okay, hold still. We'll see if Mila will cooperate with me here."