Sorin

Talonflame.

Your point? :smug:

gottem

​"…And Alicia missed this HOW?" *sighs* "Okay, hold still. We'll see if Mila will cooperate with me here."

"It... didn't get too prevalent... until that point... she probably just thought... that I... I was just... like that..." *coughs up blood again*

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"It... didn't get too prevalent... until that point... she probably just thought... that I... I was just... like that..." *coughs up blood again*

"I said hold still." *glows softly and runs her hand through his hair* "Okay. I'm not Alicia, so this is going to be very painful. Idiot. You should've said something sooner."

"Goddammit Poly... Do what you got to to do, Kat. I don't think I'm going to be much help here..."

"I'm hunting for the damn… well, let's call it a 'shard'."

"A shard? You didn't misplace it in your convoy by mistake, did you?"

"It's a figure of speech." *pauses* "Found it. Ready, Poly?"

(Ah… nothing like pummeling drug addicts to death and feeding off prostitutes to make you feel human again.)

"It's a figure of speech." *pauses* "Found it. Ready, Poly?"

(Ah… nothing like pummeling drug addicts to death and feeding off prostitutes to make you feel human again.)

"Right..."

you what?

(And I think Poly's offline. Great…)

​*to Dusk* "So… do you think we can move dinner to my room? So that when I'm done with him, I can retreat there and not be bothered for a while?"

​*to Dusk* "So… do you think we can move dinner to my room? So that when I'm done with him, I can retreat there and not be bothered for a while?"

"Oh, of course. Just give me a minute to get the dishes... and the drinks" [Goddammit Sorin you HAD to give us an alcohol ban, didn't you?] He leaves to get the dinner from the mess hall

"Oh, of course. Just give me a minute to get the dishes... and the drinks" [Goddammit Sorin you HAD to give us an alcohol ban, didn't you?] He leaves to get the dinner from the mess hall

.............Dusk, you naughty boy you....