• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*waiting for the support*

(Okay, bored, so…)

*after unsuccessfully trying to wake up Poly* "Well, here's hoping that he doesn't go into a coma." *yanks the 'shard' out. It crystalizes into a deep crimson shard with pulsing black veins* "…Poly, you had one MESSED UP reflection…" *tucks the shard in her pocket and hefts Poly up* "Okay, drop him off at the infirmary, then spending time with Dusk in my room and HOPEFULLY no one coming up with an emergency…" *starts walking*

Dusk had set up the Kat's room to be as romantic as he could possibly get it: Candles, incense, decorations etc. All of which he found in one of the old storerooms nobody seemed to know about. Setting up the little table in her room with some table cloth, he anxiously waited in one of the chairs, hoping she would be impressed

Dusk had set up the Kat's room to be as romantic as he could possibly get it: Candles, incense, decorations etc. All of which he found in one of the old storerooms nobody seemed to know about. Setting up the little table in her room with some table cloth, he anxiously waited in one of the chairs, hoping she would be impressed

(Oh my! xD)

*drops off Poly on one of the beds and tucks him in. Scribbles a quick note to the healers that he might've suffered a concussion* "…Well, more like he had a shard, but hell if I know how to explain that…" *glances at Poly* "You're a right idiot." *sighs and leaves, heading to her room* "Okay, need to put this shard in the convoy so that I can get one of the mages to look at it. Can it be used on an Anna…? Now there's a thought."

Compiling it now!

(yay!)

Edited by Kat

(Oh my! xD)

*drops off Poly on one of the beds and tucks him in. Scribbles a quick note to the healers that he might've suffered a concussion* "…Well, more like he had a shard, but hell if I know how to explain that…" *glances at Poly* "You're a right idiot." *sighs and leaves, heading to her room* "Okay, need to put this shard in the convoy… I think I'll use it against an Anna later…" *smiles darkly* "Driven insane by another soul piece fighting for control… what fun… I wonder how long it would be until she breaks to pieces..."

(Alright Kat, I think that's far enough)

(I think driving someone to insanity and watching them snap completely like a high-strung wire before killing them is a little cruel. Anon's pretty apathetic and all, but I think even he would draw the line before there)

(Yeah, I was going back to edit when I saw your post and wondered what you were saying that to, and waited until I got a reply, just in case. Should be fixed to something more in line with her now.)

Edited by Kat

(Thanks. That's a lot less unnerving)

(Yeah, no problem. I was writing a different char who's a villain and… forgot to switch back to Kat. I didn't realize it until you quoted.)

Edited by Kat

(Yeah, no problem. I was writing a different char who's a villain and… forgot to switch back to Kat. I didn't realize it until you quoted.)

Really? A villain eh? Tell me about this character.

And I'm back from lifting.

How'd that go?

Really? A villain eh? Tell me about this character.

(Eh, rather not. Friend asked me to create a creepy villain for her story, so it's not really my business to talk of.)

(Also, Vash? Dusk? Where's that support?)