• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(BITCHIN')

Poly's eyes flit open, and at this point he was accustomed enough to the sight of the infirmary to know exactly where he was. "Ugh. My head feels so light..." he remarked, scratching his head as if to prove his point. "Well... I suppose food would be nice right about now..."

"An... Anna... Why? And don't I get a say in this?"

Cause....

"That... sounds like a load of pegasus dung. Nobody can use it in this army except for maybe Marth, but considering he's not really "him", I don't think it'll work..."

Well Sorin has Marth's blood in him.

(may i remind you that Dan is actually ten years old, yet he's the only one who is really keeping his mind on track. Step it the fuck up, people.)

What the hell? Do you even acknowledge me? My mind has stayed on track.

Marth actually has a higher purpose that has yet to be revealed

Gogo senpai!!!

YOU HAVE NO PURPOSE

YOU DON'T EVEN EXIST DAMMIT

Watch your mouth knave.

"And leaving isn't hurting her? Fucking hell, if I was half as bad, I'm impressed with Sorin's patience." *moves in front of Poly, glaring* "You're marching back right now. You're being a FUCKING idiot at the moment, selfish jackass."

Thank you.

"You know...

Talking to yourself is a real nice way to stay calm..."

Not gonna lie. Breezy's comments kill me.

+ 1

40/60

Yay.

(And this is the point where Adachi takes over Poly)

Lol

(A bit of elaboration [i was gonna save it for the Mount Prism Paralogue PM, but fuck it]:)

(After Poly took out his mirror self, he went unconscious. During that time, the prism shattered and the reflection was supposedly banished from existence... except not. It burrowed into Poly's mind, slowly causing him to lose his sanity and inhibitions and, essentially, become this world's variant of him. That's why Poly was suicidal before: because it wasn't him (well, this him) that was in full control of his mind; rather, it was the reflection that was yandere for Silvia. Of course, that yandere-ness hasn't popped up yet, but M!Poly had to kill everyone else in the Dreamers who tried to fuck with his plan first; ergo, that's what he's trying to do in this world.)

(Make sense?)

A simple purification? Ask Sorin for help.

*Dan popped his head in* "Chicken and pasta? You really know how to keep me around Dusk...or is this a private meal. And if you're wondering how i'm popping in like this, Anon has some very useful techniques."

Don't cockblock.

*Hears a scream* "Can't I get a day's break?" *sighs and gets up to find Poly* "…What the…?"

​"…And Alicia missed this HOW?" *sighs* "Okay, hold still. We'll see if Mila will cooperate with me here."

Nevermind

"Oh, of course. Just give me a minute to get the dishes... and the drinks" [Goddammit Sorin you HAD to give us an alcohol ban, didn't you?] He leaves to get the dinner from the mess hall

Had to go overboard didn't you? Damn drunks

Edited by Sorin

Had to go overboard didn't you? Damn drunks

Actually none of us were drunk. Well, a case might be made for Poly having his mind addled. That's all cleared up now, though. Kat has the shard in the convoy btw.

(Sorry. Shard's out and in Kat's convoy. Maybe you could help analyze it and have it talk then?)

(hmmmmmmmmm, not a bad plan.)

(Tay-tay, let me know when you're doing that and then I can do this shit)