Sorin

"Don't push your luck. You started muttering something about me harming "her", whoever that is, then threatened me"

"Got it....

Cedric I will kill you when I get the chance....

That damn tome he had...."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Announcement for Time Skip:

After the time skip, you will be able to change class, skills, and weapons. 6 months will pass, so you may make minor changes to appearances.

Everyone will be split into three groups. One for Ferox, one for Plegia, and one for Ylisse. The idea is that the groups will be consolidating supplies and survivors into a larger army to fight Valm with.

You will advance ONE support level with the people in your group if applicable. ONLY with the people in your group however.

While everyone gets to choose which country/group they'll be with, Admins reserve the right to redistribute people if there are too many are in one group.

As for Shadowgift, Dusk and I proposed, and agreed, on an idea, but we're waiting for Sorin to see it.

What about people with siblings. Like me or Ace. And So Valm is after the regroup mess?

After the time skip, you will be able to change class, skills, and weapons. 6 months will pass, so you may make minor changes to appearances.

Everyone will be split into three groups. One for Ferox, one for Plegia, and one for Ylisse. The idea is that the groups will be consolidating supplies and survivors into a larger army to fight Valm with.

You will advance ONE support level with the people in your group if applicable. ONLY with the people in your group however.

While everyone gets to choose which country/group they'll be with, Admins reserve the right to redistribute people if there are too many are in one group.

As for Shadowgift, Dusk and I proposed, and agreed, on an idea, but we're waiting for Sorin to see it.

Alright, thank you very much, Kat.

And I can't wait to see this. :)

"Got it....

Cedric I will kill you when I get the chance....

That damn tome he had...."

"Right... Look, I don't care about your personal grudge with this "Cedric" fellow, but you hurt me again and things will not be as pleasant as today, alright?"

Is that so? I wonder how that will turn out for me?

What about people with siblings. Like me or Ace. And So Valm is after the regroup mess?

(They are treated like separate chars and may be moved to different groups. Really, it only affects support levels. We're not really RPing the skip. [so, I'd actually recommend people going with people they AREN'T maxed with.]

Yes. Valm will be after the 6 month time skip, and after everyone has regrouped in the Feroxi Port(?).)

"Right... Look, I don't care about your personal grudge with this "Cedric" fellow, but you hurt me again and things will not be as pleasant as today, alright?"

"Okay then guess you don't need to know what happened to me.

Good to know.."

(They are treated like separate chars and may be moved to different groups. Really, it only affects support levels. We're not really RPing the skip. [so, I'd actually recommend people going with people they AREN'T maxed with.]

Yes. Valm will be after the 6 month time skip, and after everyone has regrouped in the Feroxi Port(?).)

Ok. Also Jxemas is going to be gone for a long freaking time. Holy shit.

....what did I just cause?

(?)

Is that so? I wonder how that will turn out for me?

(You may choose to return after the Time-skip or to join a group mid-time skip [and only have some of your supports go up])

"Okay then guess you don't need to know what happened to me.

Good to know.."

"I need to know. Otherwise, I might remove your arms to ensure you can't hurt us."

(Are we allowed to do a little narration, like after Lyn's mode in FE7)

(I think I already know where I'm going to have Ace and Alicia go groupwise. I guess this means I should figure out Alicia's skill set.)

Edited by Ace Tactician

ok are we doing the time warp skip, now?

also, i don't WANT to read all those pages but you're going to MAKE me read all those pages aren't you all.

(No? We still have the final chapter.)