• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Ace: "Oh, Poly good timing. I need to talk to you before Sis comes back here."

"Oh, holy shit. Dude, I have no clue where Alicia is." Poly replied to Dusk. "And what did you need, Ace?"

"Ace, do you know where your sister is? I have been an important task than I think only she can do"

"Oh, holy shit. Dude, I have no clue where Alicia is." Poly replied to Dusk. "And what did you need, Ace?"

Ace: *to Dusk* "Sis went to the Shepherd's fortress to set up her plan for after the Port Ferox mission....though my bad feeling says she's coming back here a little sooner than expected." Ace then turned to the Khan, "With the Grand General here I dunno if I should be saying this but--" Ace paused wondering if she could say that if...things went too far, she'd dump a bucket of cold water on the Khan's head.

Ace: *to Dusk* "Sis went to the Shepherd's fortress to set up her plan for after the Port Ferox mission....though my bad feeling says she's coming back here a little sooner than expected." Ace then turned to the Khan, "With the Grand General here I dunno if I should be saying this but--" Ace paused wondering if she could say that if...things went too far, she'd dump a bucket of cold water on the Khan's head.

"Oh, am I interrupting something? I can leave if you want me to"

5 if you count the other two.

That's four, you douche

Ace then turned to the Khan, "With the Grand General here I dunno if I should be saying this but--" Ace paused wondering if she could say that if...things went too far, she'd dump a bucket of cold water on the Khan's head.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell?" Poly replied, obviously a bit concerned that Ace trailed off like that.

"Hmmmmmmm...This seems to be someone's room. Oh? Is this...a diary?" *picks up and opens* "Dear diary..."

(LMAO YES)

(THE MOTHER OF ALL BRICK JOKES)

no one is seriously gonna do anything?

"Hmmmmmmm...This seems to be someone's room. Oh? Is this...a diary?" *picks up and opens* "Dear diary..."

SILVIA, TEAR SOME HEADS!

ONLY DUSK CAN READ YOUR DIARIES!

"Oh, am I interrupting something? I can leave if you want me to"

That's four, you douche

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell?" Poly replied, obviously a bit concerned that Ace trailed off like that.

Ace decided, why not? What could be the harm? "Keep it tame, Poly. Otherwise...." Ace looked directly at Poly, "Don't make me dump a bucket of ice cold water on your head, because I will not hold back."