Sorin

"'...today, I got to experience 'happiness'. It gave me all sorts of giddy feelings in my stomach. It also made me think of crows. Crows that remind me on Henry.' ...What the fuck is wrong with this person? 'Dear diary. Today, I felt a weird feeling. I think it was called lust?"

"What in hell are you doing Dan?"

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

*in the convoy, still fuming, and setting up multiple traps* "Oh, he's damn lucky that nothing important broke." *glances at the shard, still pulsing* "Or that the shields on that didn't fail. I don't want to think about what that thing would do to him." *still setting multiple traps* "Okay, next time someone steps into the convoy here… well, they might need a mercy kill." *still fuming* "Argh! I don't even want to think of how long it's going to take to reorganize the place! Or find the important stuff again!"

I am just DYING. XD

(Also, I love your avatar.)

*in the convoy, still fuming, and setting up multiple traps* "Oh, he's damn lucky that nothing important broke." *glances at the shard, still pulsing* "Or that the shields on that didn't fail. I don't want to think about what that thing would do to him." *still setting multiple traps* "Okay, next time someone steps into the convoy here… well, they might need a mercy kill." *still fuming* "Argh! I don't even want to think of how long it's going to take to reorganize the place! Or find the important stuff again!"

(Also, I love your avatar.)

Thank you~!

I can imagine you reading this eating something with Espurr's look on your face

XD

"It's cool. I like the fact that you're going into so much detail to keep her safe." Poly replied, smiling. "Makes my job easier knowing I have backup."

(OH MY FUCK YES)

(SHIPPING MATERIAL)

​Ace wiped her forehead off in relief, before the headache came back, "Yeah, I've got your back Poly. After all, that's what friends are for right? Oh, whenever you get a spare moment I'm still going to need some tea for my headache. That faceplant still hurts."

*meanwhile, outside the door*

Alicia: *kinda unhappy with Frederick* "Who does he think is?! I swear to Ashunera that Frederick is wound up too tight!"

​Ace wiped her forehead off in relief, before the headache came back, "Yeah, I've got your back Poly. After all, that's what friends are for right? Oh, whenever you get a spare moment I'm still going to need some tea for my headache. That faceplant still hurts."

*meanwhile, outside the door*

Alicia: *kinda unhappy with Frederick* "Who does he think is?! I swear to Ashunera that Frederick is wound up too tight!"

(I thought that said kicking down the door.)

Wooo, long write-ups are the best!

(Welcome to the infirmary..

it's actually quite boring)

That's what you get for having an evil side.

"You're not having a sniper battle with anyone." *very firm* "At least until Yuffie's stated you're in PERFECT health."

I'VE GOT THE POWAH!

Boom, boom boom boom boom.

(I see Yuffie lurking. Poly needs to be checked ALL over, healers.)

All over? Ewwwww/

Like what, this is actually pretty freaking great. XD

Unless you want Silvia to kick them all into a wall or something.

Kick them softly! I want to see her walk into her room too see people reading her diaries!

ok Vashi told me to do this, so do not yell at me for this

"No, seriously guys. Listen to this.

'Today I experienced a weird feeling. I'm not sure how to describe it. I got a little drunk...Okay very drunk. A whole bottle full. And Henry suggested putting a curse on me to make my boobs expand. I agreed. It took a while, but soon, I was walking around with a chest that would make Tharja jealous. I immediately fell over, partly because I was too drunk, partly because I was so top-heavy. At least, that's what Henry called it."