• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"No, seriously guys. Listen to this.

'Today I experienced a weird feeling. I'm not sure how to describe it. I got a little drunk...Okay very drunk. A whole bottle full. And Henry suggested putting a curse on me to make my boobs expand. I agreed. It took a while, but soon, I was walking around with a chest that would make Tharja jealous. I immediately fell over, partly because I was too drunk, partly because I was so top-heavy. At least, that's what Henry called it."

"... Hilarious"

(And this is the reason why Kat can't leave the convoy yet. XD This is hilarious, but Kat would feel obligated to get the diary away from the others, since Silvia's quite dear to her heart.)

Edited by Kat

ok Vashi told me to do this, so do not yell at me for this

"No, seriously guys. Listen to this.

'Today I experienced a weird feeling. I'm not sure how to describe it. I got a little drunk...Okay very drunk. A whole bottle full. And Henry suggested putting a curse on me to make my boobs expand. I agreed. It took a while, but soon, I was walking around with a chest that would make Tharja jealous. I immediately fell over, partly because I was too drunk, partly because I was so top-heavy. At least, that's what Henry called it."

"..There is more to this story right?"

"..There is more to this story right?"

"Oh like you wouldn't believe. 'After Henry picked me off the floor, he though up of another curse to increase the size off my butt. He said that the bride dress I wear would make it so no one would notice. Again, I said yes. After a little bit, it grew a bit. Not too much though...I think...Just then, Tharja came in and was about to ask what was going on when she saw me."

"Alright Dan. What kind of person reads through other people's diaries? They hold precious memories and secrets. Put it down"

"Well then me and Gulasca can read this ourselves. I'll call you when I get to the part where it involves you."

"Oh like you wouldn't believe. 'After Henry picked me off the floor, he though up of another curse to increase the size off my butt. He said that the bride dress I wear would make it so no one would notice. Again, I said yes. After a little bit, it grew a bit. Not too much though...I think...Just then, Tharja came in and was about to ask what was going on when she saw me."

"Riiiiight. Can I see that? Heheh."

"Alright Dan. What kind of person reads through other people's diaries? They hold precious memories and secrets. Put it down"

(Says the person who started the whole diary reading thing.)

"POLY. GET YOUR BIG BROWN FEROXI ARSE IN HERE."

*jumps at Yuffie's loud yell* "Oh, I guess Yuffie finally read my note." *checks around convoy* "Yep, should be safe from intruders now." *carefully walks out and heads to the infirmary to help out again*

"Well then me and Gulasca can read this ourselves. I'll call you when I get to the part where it involves you."

"The man is right. Of course I need that journal for other things, but we can have a bit of a drink while reading this eh chap?"

"Pfft. Like I care" [Or I can... Oh yes] "I'm off. Have fun kids" Walking out of Silvia's room, he went to the infirmary to try and find Silvia and tell her what was happening in her room

"Pfft. Like I care" [Or I can... Oh yes] "I'm off. Have fun kids" Walking out of Silvia's room, he went to the infirmary to try and find Silvia and tell her what was happening in her room

Anon (grunting): I'm leaving. Half of you people, I freaking swear

"The man is right. Of course I need that journal for other things, but we can have a bit of a drink while reading this eh chap?"

"Oh yes...

...Gulasca? We have a snitch we might wanna take care of."