Sorin

(At this point, I'm starting to agree.)

(I respectfully disagree, as I hate the personality Female!Morgan appears to have in her supports. The only one I've liked was hers with Owain.)

true

especially yarne and female!morgan

...that one was disturbing

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Ah, yes...You...You may frighten him, but I really don't see how you're all that scary." He says while smiling sweetly himself.

Keep in mind, Dan is not responsible for the demon's actions

(Except, per your request, no one can tell the difference, so Dan is getting blamed anyway. If nothing else, he's getting blamed for letting the demon out.)

(I respectfully disagree, as I hate the personality Female!Morgan appears to have in her supports. The only one I've liked was hers with Owain.)

Dan can be a gentlemen when he's not under the control of the demon.

^ This.

He smirked at her. "Heh... That's pretty funny... Let's hope they haven't read anything indecent...."

Silvia stopped, placing a hand to her heart in mock outrage. "Like I would write indecent things in there! I'm shocked you would think such a thing!"

Silvia stopped, placing a hand to her heart in mock outrage. "Like I would write indecent things in there! I'm shocked you would think such a thing!"

"I'm just saying..." He grinned. "It's not like I would know anyway. I've only read one thing from your two diaries, and I've already told you what that was"

"I never said no, just saying you wouldn't win..."

"If I get lucky I might!"

"Ah, yes...You...You may frighten him, but I really don't see how you're all that scary." He says while smiling sweetly himself.

Keep in mind, Dan is not responsible for the demon's actions

"A little 'parasol-fu' works wonders against bandits, no? Also, bear in mind that I could easily call for someone else. I'm giving you a chance to walk out of here unscathed. I would recommend taking it."

"A little 'parasol-fu' works wonders against bandits, no? Also, bear in mind that I could easily call for someone else. I'm giving you a chance to walk out of here unscathed. I would recommend taking it."

(Kat's within earshot, Yuffie. FTR.)

(You don't have the right. Silvia and Dusk are on the way right now.)

(Could they maybe do it now?)

You're a fire man. Do the job already. Me and Anon are the only ones who get this joke am I correct?

(It is an obvious joke. I don't know if anyone else get's it though)

PARASOL-FU. MARIBELLE <3 But she's still yours

X FACTOR RESULTS.

WOOO WOO

GO ELLONA SANTIAGO

I see

I don't care for X-Factor, but I hope she wins, since you're such a fan of her

"Luck has nothing to do with winning this game...

It's all skill"

(Could they maybe do it now?)

(…You know… I'm more or less certain that the infirmary's on the ground floor and Silvia's room is on the second or third…)

(Kat's within earshot, Yuffie. FTR.)

I'm giving him a chance to leave first. Then I'll scream like a banshee and hope to rupture his eardrums. :D

"Luck has nothing to do with winning this game...

It's all skill"

"Maybe if you didn't keep using that weird triangle trick..."