Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

PARASOL-FU. MARIBELLE <3 But she's still yours

I see

I don't care for X-Factor, but I hope she wins, since you're such a fan of her

(Please, stop me unless you don't mind me burning the book)

(…You know… I'm more or less certain that the infirmary's on the ground floor and Silvia's room is on the second or third…)

(It's been a while)

(Yeah. So obvious. Though I gave the book a Meh status.)

(I haven't read it)

Georgia...

Georgia... the whole day through, just an

old sweet song keeps.. georgia on my mind.

all their arms reach out to me...

ALL their eyes smile tenderly...

still and peaceful, dreams i see the road.. leads back to you..

OH GEORGIA

oh Georgia.. no peace.. NO PEACE I find oh no I find just an

old sweet song keeps georgia

on my mind...

just an... old sweet song.

keeps georgia on... my mind.

"I'm just saying..." He grinned. "It's not like I would know anyway. I've only read one thing from your two diaries, and I've already told you what that was"

"Right, of course," Silvia waved a hand dismissively before stopping in front of her open door, spying the diary lying open on a table. "There! Now let's see..." She plucked the book from its perch and scanned the words on the page, only to flush completely red and chuck said book out the open window.

"Right, of course," Silvia waved a hand dismissively before stopping in front of her open door, spying the diary lying open on a table. "There! Now let's see..." She plucked the book from its perch and scanned the words on the page, only to flush completely red and chuck said book out the open window.

Anon:...I was going to burn that. Ah well *shrugs and grins* Who says I can't! *drops match out the window* this is much safer anyway! Why didn't I think of this?

He just stood there, unsure on what to do. "... That embarrassing, huh?"

Anon:...I was going to burn that. Ah well *shrugs and grins* Who says I can't! *drops match out the window* this is much safer anyway! Why didn't I think of this?

"Anon... Please go... I've delivered a message to Alicia by the way"

Anon: Not for long! *looking eagerly out window* soon there be boom!

(…Except I'm more or less certain that the wind from the fall would take out the match, and there's the fact that you merely DROPPED the match, while Silvia THREW the book, putting them on completely different trajectories.)

"Anon... Please go... I've delivered a message to Alicia by the way"

*poof*

Anon:...well that was a let down. I'm leaving right now sir, and thank you for that. *whispers* I think this is a pretty good example of why that's important, so really, thanks.

(…Except I'm more or less certain that the wind from the fall would take out the match, and there's the fact that you merely DROPPED the match, while Silvia THREW the book, putting them on completely different trajectories.)

(If she threw it directly down)

He just stood there, unsure on what to do. "... That embarrassing, huh?"

"T-There's a reason I don't drink anymore, Dusk, let's just put it that way..."

"What the hell are you even doing in here?" Silvia asked, finally noticing that he was in the room.

"T-There's a reason I don't drink anymore, Dusk, let's just put it that way..."

"What the hell are you even doing in here?" Silvia asked, finally noticing that he was in the room.

Anon: I was burning an inappropriate novel that Dan and Gulusca were reading. Nothing out of any ordinary practice here.