Sorin

Silvia immediately pressed her face into the palms of her hands and muttered, "And I thought MY home was weird. This somehow constitutes as normal."

"And it's fine Dusk, you can stay."

Dusk saw how distraught she looked and felt pretty bad. Doing the first thing that came to his mind, he went in and gently hugged her. "I shouldn't do this, I know, but it pains me to see a friend this upset. I don't know what else I can do"

Edited by DodgeDusk

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"First, we're going to have a fun POP QUIZ! Woooooo!

Yeah, it's boring. I don't care. Fill this out. Give it to me when you're done, and I'll give you the next test."

"A new trick for the healer eh?"

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar

Yeah, it's boring. I don't care. Fill this out. Give it to me when you're done, and I'll give you the next test."

*having apparently knocked Dan unconscious* "Need me to do anything, Yuffie?"

Edited by Kat

"Is this some sort of new healing technique...?"

"No, it's part of the tedious process of checking whether there's been brain damage."

"Can I have him as a chew toy for Xavier?"

​"…Say that again, and I will slaughter you!" *big sister mode*

(Shadow, really? REALLY?)

Edited by Kat

"No, it's part of the tedious process of checking whether there's been brain damage."

​"…Say that again, and I will slaughter you!" *big sister mode*

(Shadow, really? REALLY?)

(Yes. :awesome: )

"Good. My brother would like to see me in a body bag.."

Dusk saw how distraught she looked and felt pretty bad. Doing the first thing that came to his mind, he went in and gently hugged her. "I shouldn't do this, I know, but it pains me to see a friend his upset. I don't know what else I can do"

She flushed a bit, laughing and accepting his hug. "N-No, Dusk, it's fine... Thank you."

She flushed a bit, laughing and accepting his hug. "N-No, Dusk, it's fine... Thank you."

"It's alright. Anything to help a friend... And besides, I still haven't thanked you properly for that massage lesson, so... You need anything, I'll try to help you"

"POLY. GET YOUR BIG BROWN FEROXI ARSE IN HERE."

(I just saw this... he's whiter than I am, lol.)

(And if you've seen the pic I posted on here, you know I'm pretty damn white.)

"It's alright. Anything to help a friend... And besides, I still haven't thanked you properly for that massage lesson, so... You need anything, I'll try to help you"

KISS

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISS

"Uh... okay." Poly replied as he filled out the paper before him. 'This is a joke, right?'

"No and no. It's to ensure that his brain is functioning correctly. Then we'll do some more tests, and that should be it, if your head is okay!"

Kat, feel free to add some useful information about dealing with head trauma. Google only tells so much.

*having apparently knocked Dan unconscious* "Need me to do anything, Yuffie?"

"I wanted to do that."

"Ummm, would you mind tying him up too? It's becoming some kind of weird dungeon in here."

Poly finished up the paper that Yuffie had given him. "Done. Now what?"

"Just let me check your test."

La la la la la, stuff!

"Okay, you seem to be find. But, you should keep an ice pack on your head for a while. And if you feel sleepy, I'm afraid you'll have to come to the infirmary, so I can wake you up regularly, as a precaution. Then you should be fine."

(Yes. :awesome: )

"Good. My brother would like to see me in a body bag.."

(…No. No, just stop it. It's not funny. There is NOTHING funny about that. Kat's reply is serious.)

"Considering your brother's antics, I shouldn't be surprised you're just as irresponsible and psychopathic as he is. Asking for an ALLY as a chew toy? You're beyond cruel and are worse than the Annas."

"No and no. It's to ensure that his brain is functioning correctly. Then we'll do some more tests, and that should be it, if your head is okay!"

Kat, feel free to add some useful information about dealing with head trauma. Google only tells so much.

"I wanted to do that."

"Ummm, would you mind tying him up too? It's becoming some kind of weird dungeon in here."

"Just let me check your test."

La la la la la, stuff!

"Okay, you seem to be find. But, you should keep an ice pack on your head for a while. And if you feel sleepy, I'm afraid you'll have to come to the infirmary, so I can wake you up regularly, as a precaution. Then you should be fine."

"Anything I could do your majestic healer? I could do all sorts of things.."

"So... that's it, then?" Poly asked, slumping on the bed. "Thank god... I may have faked head trauma just to make this more interesting if you guys dragged it out."

If you're from Ferox, then why are you white?

Oh my God Yuffie, you can't just ask someone why they're white!

that is a beautiful reference and I love you for it