• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"I never said I was against it, now did I?"

"True. You didn't." Silvia tilted her head and smiled, before spinning around to grab her bow and examine it. "Now, we need a plan. We can't just run in there..."

She smirked, twisting a strand of hair in between her fingers. "That my dear, is the point. We use a small strike team, sneak in... it would be simple. Plus, I heard there's a treasure in that castle. I don't know about you..." she said, leaning back on her heels, "But I like treasure. And Kat's right. We need this. Badly. I don't mind taking a risk if it keeps us alive."

Yes, we need supplies. And if there's anything there to help us, we should grab it. Who among us should go into that castle? I'm going, sneaking around was something I had to learn as people feared "the Demon Child"

That castle will most likely be under heavy guard, so until we get inside magic is out of the question.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Yes, we need supplies. And if there's anything there to help us, we should grab it. Who among us should go into that castle? I'm going, sneaking around was something I had to learn as people feared "the Demon Child"

That castle will most likely be under heavy guard, so until we get inside magic is out of the question.

Silvia flinched at the nickname. "D-Demon C-Child?" Gods, that's what they used to call Henry, according to him. He had told her that with a blase kind of smile, but the lack of emotion behind it made her heart twist in her chest. Hearing it now did the same.

"R-Right. Magic's flashy and loud... physical weapons would be better. We should be fine once we're in but until then..."

Silvia flinched at the nickname. "D-Demon C-Child?" Gods, that's what they used to call Henry, according to him. He had told her that with a blase kind of smile, but the lack of emotion behind it made her heart twist in her chest. Hearing it now did the same.

"R-Right. Magic's flashy and loud... physical weapons would be better. We should be fine once we're in but until then..."

"Once we're inside, perhaps some of you mages can try out some light magic. Or dark magic, if that's what's preferred. Healing... now, what would be the opinion of THAT sort of magic?"

Should Crizix go? She was used to sneaking around quietly, but all her skills required magic, and they weren't supposed to use it...She mumbled something incoherently to the side.

Might I nominate myself into this operation?

Cards can't nominate themselves, lolol...but I'll either give your card to someone or summon you myself. XD

Edited by Crizix

There something about hearing my childhood nickname that seemed to trigger some memory of Silvia's. It seemed that...I wasn't the only one who people labeled a Demon in child form. "Bows should be okay though. Arrows are much more quieter than magic so any bow users would be helpful in trying to get inside. Also, swift sword users would be most appropriate to bring with us. Any flyers can probably find a way in from the castle roof, it should be in a partial state of disrepair that the roof ought to have a few nooks and crannies for fliers to hide in." So all we needed now was a small force to go along. "Crizix? would you be interested in healing till we get inside? I seem to recall staves being able to be used to hit people...in one of my favorite stories."

There something about hearing my childhood nickname that seemed to trigger some memory of Silvia's. It seemed that...I wasn't the only one who people labeled a Demon in child form. "Bows should be okay though. Arrows are much more quieter than magic so any bow users would be helpful in trying to get inside. Also, swift sword users would be most appropriate to bring with us. Any flyers can probably find a way in from the castle roof, it should be in a partial state of disrepair that the roof ought to have a few nooks and crannies for fliers to hide in." So all we needed now was a small force to go along. "Crizix? would you be interested in healing till we get inside? I seem to recall staves being able to be used to hit people...in one of my favorite stories."

"So your basically saying I should come along?

Sure.."

Edited by Brokuni

"Once we're inside, perhaps some of you mages can try out some light magic. Or dark magic, if that's what's preferred. Healing... now, what would be the opinion of THAT sort of magic?"

Might I nominate myself into this operation?

"Of course, your Highness." Silvia nodded at the Hero King before turning to Kat. "Damn, I forgot about healing magic. It's not really LOUD, but the light... Yeah, I think using it will be fine, but hopefully we won't NEED to, not until we get inside."

"And that's why we call you Ace, my dear. Perfect." Silvia let out a nervous giggle and stared down at the ground, trying to ignore Ace's piercing stare. It felt suspiciously like the girl could read her thoughts. "You can still come Crizix. Magic's a vital weapon, and you are one of the best healers..."

Should Crizix go? She was used to sneaking around quietly, but all her skills required magic, and they weren't supposed to use it...She mumbled something incoherently to the side.

Cards can't nominate themselves, lolol...but I'll either give your card to someone or summon you myself. XD

Alright, I'll give this a shot *summons Hero King*

Poly walked into the room at the moment he heard the word "diversion".

"Diversions, eh? Looks like I'm up. Now then... someone mind filling me in on this plan of yours?"

"Of course, your Highness." Silvia nodded at the Hero King before turning to Kat. "Damn, I forgot about healing magic. It's not really LOUD, but the light... Yeah, I think using it will be fine, but hopefully we won't NEED to, not until we get inside."

"And that's why we call you Ace, my dear. Perfect." Silvia let out a nervous giggle and stared down at the ground, trying to ignore Ace's piercing stare. It felt suspiciously like the girl could read her thoughts. "You can still come Crizix. Magic's a vital weapon, and you are one of the best healers..."

I can't claim to have personal experience with healing magic, but I'd still recommend against it. I once read of 'magic seals,' people who could detect and block any form of magic, tomes, staves, light brands, the whole lot

"Oh, sure! I'll do my best!" Hitting people with Staffs? The thought made her chuckle. Well, she better get ready then.

Poly slung his axe over his shoulder and had a smirk on his face. 'A raid, huh...?' he thought to himself, gazing intently at the map of Plegia Castle on the table in front of him. 'This could be both interesting and bloody... my kind of mission.'

"Oh, sure! I'll do my best!" Hitting people with Staffs? The thought made her chuckle. Well, she better get ready then.

"It's like using a lance! To be more precise, like a log! They're basically trees, but who picks THOSE up to fight?! The same for staves! Just swing them!"

"Silvia? Might I come along? I do know a little bit about picking locks. And I promise to take care of myself."

This looks like so much fun!

Poly slung his axe over his shoulder and had a smirk on his face. 'A raid, huh...?' he thought to himself, gazing intently at the map of Plegia Castle on the table in front of him. 'This could be both interesting and bloody... my kind of mission.'

Sorry to break it to you, but these buggers have as much blood in their bodies as green in their hair.

Sorry to break it to you, but these buggers have as much blood in their bodies as green in their hair.

"I take it that's one of your 'discoveries' from the corpse?"

Poly walked into the room at the moment he heard the word "diversion".

"Diversions, eh? Looks like I'm up. Now then... someone mind filling me in on this plan of yours?"

"We're breaking into Plegia Castle to get supplies, and it's heavily guarded so we have to sneak in first. Also best to save our weapon's durability just in case we run into problems later. A diversion would be nice indeed, Poly. If you need help, just say so."

I can't claim to have personal experience with healing magic, but I'd still recommend against it. I once read of 'magic seals,' people who could detect and block any form of magic, tomes, staves, light brands, the whole lot

"Really. Damn. And supposedly the Anna in charge of Plegia Castle at the moment is a Dark Knight... she'll be pretty keen to magic."

"Silvia? Might I come along? I do know a little bit about picking locks. And I promise to take care of myself."

This looks like so much fun!

"Of course and... you can? Excellent!" Silvia clapped her hands together in glee.

"Gah! What the hell, Anon?! Since when can you read my thoughts?! ...Never mind that, let's just get ready. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to restock Ferox's treasury with some of the stuff we find there..."

"Gah! What the hell, Anon?! Since when can you read my thoughts?! ...Never mind that, let's just get ready. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to restock Ferox's treasury with some of the stuff we find there..."

Yeah we are totally worried about that..."

"It's like using a lance! To be more precise, like a log! They're basically trees, but who picks THOSE up to fight?! The same for staves! Just swing them!"

"Ah ha ha, okay, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you, Carter."