Sorin

"Right, well... if that's everything... I'm going to go eat." Poly said, getting out of the bed he was on in the infirmary and heading out of the room.

(No, you're not done yet.)

(Uh....They were japes too. I would never let him do that. Xavier doesn't eat people. And besides I don't think hitting people with Lances are Ok. Again They were jokes.)

(They weren't funny. Like… not at all. Head injuries are very, very serious for one thing. The brain is INCREDIBLE fragile and one blow can be enough to completely ruin a person's life.)

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

(No, you're not done yet.)

(They weren't funny. Like… not at all. Head injuries are very, very serious for one thing. The brain is INCREDIBLE fragile and one blow can be enough to completely ruin a person's life.)

(And you think I don't know that?)

"Err, right... I'll uh, leave you to it then! Besides, Kat looked pretty down earlier, and I need to ask if she's alright. I'll see you around Silvia" He turns and quickly leaves for the infirmary, hoping somebody was there. [Hmm...]

"I... Wait, she did?" Silvia asked, glancing up again, but Dusk was already turning to leave. "Ah... never mind. See you then." Once he was out of earshot, she grumbled, kicking aside one of the blankets she'd knocked to the floor earlier. "A-And now I see what you went through, Henry... I had to been hallucinating. HAD to."

Dusk emerged into the infirmary, which he noticed was quote busy. Spotting Gulasca and Dan, he quickly ran over to them. "Right... Silvia's pretty embarrassed and upset, you two. What have you got to say for yourself?"

"Well, from what I understand, he looked through Silvia's PRIVATE diary and then came here to threaten Yuffie and try to untie Breezy. Considering, however, the last time that demon controlled you, he broke my nose and caused me some SEVERE mental trauma, I'm wondering if you hate me now."

''...I should be asking if YOU hate ME. UGH! Nothing is going right.'' *leaves for room*

Dusk emerged into the infirmary, which he noticed was quote busy. Spotting Gulasca and Dan, he quickly ran over to them. "Right... Silvia's pretty embarrassed and upset, you two. What have you got to say for yourself?"

"Don't eat pineapple while riding a unicycle."

"Don't eat pineapple while riding a unicycle."

"Cute. But you're still in shit." Poly replied bluntly.

(Dont tell anyone I said this buuuuuut

Yukiko Amagi's gone missing aaaaand we kiiinda think she's the killer)

(Shut UP, Adachi)

Announcement -

The following people may have Shadowgift. If they do, however, it is a permanently locked skill.

Sorin and Silvia - vessels of Grima

Nathaniel - joined as a dark mage/Sorcerer

NO ONE ELSE may have Shadowgift. This is not negotiable.

Also, following the time skip, it is asked that people PM to the Admins very short narratives of what the chars have been doing in the past 6 months. Please keep it to a maximum of 3 or 4 sentences. The Admins will compile all of them and post them to herald the next section of the story.

Very well then.

You know Shadow, you might as well quit it with those kind of jokes, If not moderate them. I personally don't mind them, but they're a bother to Kat so....

(I mind them more because I've yet to see him say one kind thing, damn it. Brb)

(Yuffie, they were supposed to be three DIFFERENT words.)

Well faeces on a cracker. Let's try again, shall we?

Poly stopped and turned back to Yuffie. "Uh, okay... pineapple, pineapple, pineapple. That good?"

"No, not yet. Repeat after me - specifically, magically, penguins. And could you count backwards from 20 to 14 please?

"No, not yet. Repeat after me - specifically, magically, penguins. And could you count backwards from 20 to 14 please?

Poly snarled. "You're just toying with me, aren't you? Fine... specifically, magically, penguins, 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14. There."