Sorin

"We're breaking into Plegia Castle to get supplies, and it's heavily guarded so we have to sneak in first. Also best to save our weapon's durability just in case we run into problems later. A diversion would be nice indeed, Poly. If you need help, just say so."

"Really. Damn. And supposedly the Anna in charge of Plegia Castle at the moment is a Dark Knight... she'll be pretty keen to magic."

"Of course and... you can? Excellent!" Silvia clapped her hands together in glee.

"Just a little thing I learned from my assassin of a brother. I do have replacement weapons in my convoy, but none of them forged."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Of course, your Highness." Silvia nodded at the Hero King before turning to Kat. "Damn, I forgot about healing magic. It's not really LOUD, but the light... Yeah, I think using it will be fine, but hopefully we won't NEED to, not until we get inside."

"And that's why we call you Ace, my dear. Perfect." Silvia let out a nervous giggle and stared down at the ground, trying to ignore Ace's piercing stare. It felt suspiciously like the girl could read her thoughts. "You can still come Crizix. Magic's a vital weapon, and you are one of the best healers..."

"Yes light magic at best blinds opponents, but the flash is what's...bright." I thought about Marth's plan. "With Hero-King Marth diverting the enemies eyes...away from the rest of us. Perhaps having Poly there with him would be better."

I thought about what Silvia said about the Anna in charge. "A Dark Knight... She would be like me, only on horseback."

Yeah we are totally worried about that..."

Poly let out a bit of a chuckle. "Come on, Breezy... I have the future to think of here too, not just the present." In one fluid motion, he swiped the map off the table, read it carefully for a moment, and then slammed it back onto the table before walking out of the room, axe still slung on his shoulder.

Poly let out a bit of a chuckle. "Come on, Breezy... I have the future to think of here too, not just the present." In one fluid motion, he swiped the map off the table, read it carefully for a moment, and then slammed it back onto the table before walking out of the room, axe still slung on his shoulder.

"Where are you going?"

"Where are you going?"

"I told you, I'm the distraction. Don't take too long coming up behind me; I can't keep all those Annas down for long without backup."

"I told you, I'm the distraction. Don't take too long coming up behind me; I can't keep all those Annas down for long without backup."

"Never fear my friend. I will be there, so that nothing befalls you"

"Just try not to die, you two."

"I take it that's one of your 'discoveries' from the corpse?"

One of a few, so far

I agree with Poly. Money is a good thing to have on hand

"Just a little thing I learned from my assassin of a brother. I do have replacement weapons in my convoy, but none of them forged."

"I should forge my bow sometime soon..." she murmured, tracing the name she had engraved into it.

"Yes light magic at best blinds opponents, but the flash is what's...bright." I thought about Marth's plan. "With Hero-King Marth diverting the enemies eyes...away from the rest of us. Perhaps having Poly there with him would be better."

I thought about what Silvia said about the Anna in charge. "A Dark Knight... She would be like me, only on horseback."

"I'm more worried about her class, to be honest. Able to take hits... wield magic and swords... well balanced. Dang."

"Right. Well, if Poly heading out, let's make sure we're behind him. Let's move out, team."

"Never fear my friend. I will be there, so that nothing befalls you"

"Heh... the Hero King and the Emperor... we may not even need more people with this much power."

"Just try not to die, you two."

"If you think I'm getting dropped by those Annas that easily, you obviously don't know me too well."

One of a few, so far

I agree with Poly. Money is a good thing to have on hand

"Yeah especially when there are NO SHOPS for us to buy from and when the Anna's are obsessed, there are bound to be a ton there...."

"I should forge my bow sometime soon..." she murmured, tracing the name she had engraved into it.

"I'm more worried about her class, to be honest. Able to take hits... wield magic and swords... well balanced. Dang."

"Right. Well, if Poly heading out, let's make sure we're behind him. Let's move out, team."

"Startle the horse, though, and she's helpless. But it looks like the fun is about to start."

"Alright, enough stalling, let's go. I'm getting a bit restless here... the prey's calling to me, and I've got a feeling that it'll be plentiful."

It's not problem for a half-decent tactician. Dark knights are slow to, so just give someone a beast slayer and that Anna won't be to threatening.

"Heh... the Hero King and the Emperor... we may not even need more people with this much power."

"If you think I'm getting dropped by those Annas that easily, you obviously don't know me too well."

"Shall we be off then?"

"Yeah especially when there are NO SHOPS for us to buy from and when the Anna's are obsessed, there are bound to be a ton there...."

I once studied how to fight with common currency. Money is rarely useless.

"Alright, enough stalling, let's go. I'm getting a bit restless here... the prey's calling to me, and I've got a feeling that it'll be plentiful."

I'm more into the idea of fighting smart. So you and Hero King keep them distracted and, more importantly, yourselves alive.

I overheard what Anon said about having someone use a BeastSlayer on Dark Knight Anna. But it was time to move out. "Let's go, and be careful. Poly and Hero-King Marth will draw out the enemy. The rest of us are to sneak on by the distracted enemy. Don't use magic until we get inside the castle. Doing so will cause the Dark Knight Anna to come outside and we don't want that to happen. Flyers circle above the castle and find an entrance from the roof. Bow users are in charge of picking off any enemy that would prevent us from getting inside, but take care not to be seen."

I overheard what Anon said about having someone use a BeastSlayer on Dark Knight Anna. But it was time to move out. "Let's go, and be careful. Poly and Hero-King Marth will draw out the enemy. The rest of us are to sneak on by the distracted enemy. Don't use magic until we get inside the castle. Doing so will cause the Dark Knight Anna to come outside and we don't want that to happen. Flyers circle above the castle and find an entrance from the roof. Bow users are in charge of picking off any enemy that would prevent us from getting inside, but take care not to be seen."

"Sounds like a plan.."

"Huh..." Silvia mused, glancing over at Ace as they walked. "Remind me why you aren't in charge?"

Well, it's good to see your in fighting condition again. Lead the way.