• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Was there a safe place for you to stay, milady?" *lowers her voice slightly so that it sounds more like Phoibus's* "I fear it might become dangerous."

Rosaline blinked in shock and spun around to face Kat. "I get you two confused enough as it is, don't make it harder!"

Anon: It's a good thing I got this map from Ace and Alicia so I could find this safe place while they're fighting. No one needs to be inconvienced, I can do what I need, and Elena stays safe. Who knows, maybe I'll have time to drop Onorare and say high.

Rosaline blinked in shock and spun around to face Kat. "I get you two confused enough as it is, don't make it harder!"

"My deepest apologies, milady. I had hoped that Phoibus had arranged a safe haven for you, and thought perhaps I could help you remember."

"... This is not 'ten' Annas," was the first thing Rosaline managed to say, scuffing her foot against the tiled roof. "I don't even... if Theresa doesn't explain this the moment I see her, I MIGHT just wring her neck."

"Hm? He looked at the bodies "Oh dear..." Hearing the Anna speak, he responded "Aren't we going to kill her anyways?"

(You can show up, you know…)

Yaaaay!

Having left Breezy in the care of the other dreamers, Yuffie arrived at Port Ferox. The first thing he saw was a very injured Silvia, with Jxemas and an unknown figure. He ran over to the trio. "How badly is she hurt?" Yuffie brought out his staff, and began healing Silvia. "Is she in much danger? And where are the others?"

Yaaaay!

Having left Breezy in the care of the other dreamers, Yuffie arrived at Port Ferox. The first thing he saw was a very injured Silvia, with Jxemas and an unknown figure. He ran over to the trio. "How badly is she hurt?" Yuffie brought out his staff, and began healing Silvia. "Is she in much danger? And where are the others?"

Light: She is fine for now. I can take care of her. I swear it on a priest life.

"My deepest apologies, milady. I had hoped that Phoibus had arranged a safe haven for you, and thought perhaps I could help you remember."

She thought about it for a moment, before shaking her head. "We planned for a lot of things... THIS wasn't one of them..."

"It's better to be safe than sorry. What happened to her?"

(Yuffie, Phoibus put her out of the danger zone.)

(Dan, they're at the port and there's been a massacre of Annas.)

She thought about it for a moment, before shaking her head. "We planned for a lot of things... THIS wasn't one of them..."

"I would not underestimate my brother, milady." *subtly kicks Samson in the shin for his comment* "I'm certain that if he prepared a safe haven for you, it is still safe."

OK SERIOUSLY

SOMEBODY FUCKING EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON SO I CAN ACT ON IT

Okay, everyone is in Ferox to take it over before Anna Michel arrives. Anna Rosaline said it was going to be a simple mission, with only ten Annas beside the main one. However, once they arrived, they discovered that a bloodbath had occured, and that there were FAR more Annas than had been expected, but they're all dead.

And Anna Theresa made a cryptic appearance and took out Silvia. XD

Okay, everyone is in Ferox to take it over before Anna Michel arrives. Anna Rosaline said it was going to be a simple mission, with only ten Annas beside the main one. However, once they arrived, they discovered that a bloodbath had occured, and that there were FAR more Annas than had been expected, but they're all dead.

And Anna Theresa made a cryptic appearance and took out Silvia. XD

(Well, Rosaline was made aware of the larger numbers because of Phoibus. At the moment, though, Dan, everything is more or less set-up/exposition.)

(Yuffie, Phoibus put her out of the danger zone.)

(Dan, they're at the port and there's been a massacre of Annas.)

"I would not underestimate my brother, milady." *subtly kicks Samson in the shin for his comment* "I'm certain that if he prepared a safe haven for you, it is still safe."

Rosaline nodded, and folded her arms with a sigh. "Sure. If I find said place, you're welcome to it as... ... Wait a second." Rosaline held up a hand and pointed at a lone figure by the end of the dock, staring lifelessly into the water. "Is that her?"