Sorin

Rosaline nodded, and folded her arms with a sigh. "Sure. If I find said place, you're welcome to it as... ... Wait a second." Rosaline held up a hand and pointed at a lone figure by the end of the dock, staring lifelessly into the water. "Is that her?"

​"Long red hair, bloody sword… could be."

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Helpful as that was, I'll entrust her to your care Light. If she dies though, know that her blood will be on your hands."

Yuffie ran into the port, and after a few minutes of stumbling through the port, he found a bloodbath.

"By the Gods... What could have done this?"

​"Long red hair, bloody sword… could be."

"Good. Time for a fucking explanation..." Rosaline hissed, jumping down from her perch on the roof and storming across the bloodied cobblestone.

And JUST as a note guys: in order for the TRUE battle to start - and end - Anna Theresa needs to be alive. Try to kill her, and she WILL give a repeat performance of Silvia if you do.

Ace:"That red haired figure. It has to be her, the one who hurt Silvia. I wanna fight her."

Alicia:"Ace don't kill her! Please don't.

Ace:"Gah! Fine! But I will capture her!"

Edited by Ace Tactician

Ace:"That red haired figure. It has to be her, the one who hurt Silvia. I wanna fight her."

*puts a hand on Ace's arm and shakes her head* "Wait. Watch. If you lose yourself to anger, Ace, we will have more problems than we can afford."

"Helpful as that was, I'll entrust her to your care Light. If she dies though, know that her blood will be on your hands."

Yuffie ran into the port, and after a few minutes of stumbling through the port, he found a bloodbath.

"By the Gods... What could have done this?"

Light:...This world has its perks after all..

*puts a hand on Ace's arm and shakes her head* "Wait. Watch. If you lose yourself to anger, Ace, we will have more problems than we can afford."

Ace:"Yeah, I know. Sis told me not to fight her. But I do want to capture her."

Rosaline yanked the blood-soaked shoulder of the girl standing by the water, spinning her completely around. "YOU. Theresa, what the hell, is THIS?" She dragged her out into the open, waving her arm around at the destruction. "WHY?" She tried not to choke as she looked out, over the blood, the severed limbs, the... the hellspace. "WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET ALL OF THESE FROM? AND WHY? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Rosaline's screaming made her ears ring, amplified by the quiet... and the silence she received in return. Anna Theresa merely stood in her grip, swaying limply back and forth as if all the life from her own body lay underneath their feet.

Rosaline yanked the blood-soaked shoulder of the girl standing by the water, spinning her completely around. "YOU. Theresa, what the hell, is THIS?" She dragged her out into the open, waving her arm around at the destruction. "WHY?" She tried not to choke as she looked out, over the blood, the severed limbs, the... the hellspace. "WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET ALL OF THESE FROM? AND WHY? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Rosaline's screaming made her ears ring, amplified by the quiet... and the silence she received in return. Anna Theresa merely stood in her grip, swaying limply back and forth as if all the life from her own body lay underneath their feet.

"Milady, perhaps you and your sister chose to trust the wrong person."

Edited by Kat