• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

As the Dreamers begin fighting the Annas, Phoibus jumps down from his perch and makes his way to Rosaline's body. "My sister is right, you know," he whispers as he lays a single, perfect rose on the corpse and gathers it up in his arms. "You chose to trust the wrong person. My sister and I… we're playing a game, you see. A chess game with three sides to accomplish what others cannot. The rogue pawn… is one to be sacrificed, as it will never reach the other side to become more powerful." He gently kisses her forehead. "A shame, it is. I did like you. But your goals conflicted mine, and I was the craftier one of us." He glances to the fighting, smiles bitterly, and turns away. "It's okay, though. I found a place where wild roses grow, far more beautiful than what could be cultivated in a garden. I'll take you there, among flowers that match your grace and beauty." He walks off, sparing only a brief glance to the fighters. "Well, Agrona? The next move is yours." With those words, he leaves the port, already planning the lies he'd weave to keep his chosen pawns - the Annas - in the dark.

"Blue blood, eh?" Poly replied, heading over towards Alicia. "Oi, Ducky, have you noticed that too?"

Alicia:"I noticed it the moment my magic tore that Anna to shreds."

Ace:"Blue instead of red...not exactly a good sign."

"Wait. Maybe this is a sign..." Poly remarked, scratching his chin with Armads in his other hand, at the ready. "But what could it mean...?"

Dan rushed up to another one of the Annas and stabbed it. As he lifted his sword, he felt the Anna to be light. Very light. He kicked her off the sword. "Theresa! Come on you coward! Or am I gonna have to come to you myself?!"

Dan rushed up to another one of the Annas and stabbed it. As he lifted his sword, he felt the Anna to be light. Very light. He kicked her off the sword. "Theresa! Come on you coward! Or am I gonna have to come to you myself?!"

Samson ran at another Anna, killing her with his silver axe "Don't goad her, she's faster, and stronger, than you think!"