Sorin

"Grr..." Poly snarled, before grabbing Alicia's hand quickly. "Don't you dare die on me." he said, before drawing Armads again and leaping to the left of him.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

My Shepard's an Infiltrator. SNIPER RIFLES.

(Did one as an Infiltrator and another as a Vanguard. Still can't decide which I prefer. [Okay, rather, I made my friend play as no depth perception makes shooting games ridiculously harder])

"Grr..." Poly snarled, before grabbing Alicia's hand quickly. "Don't you dare die on me." he said, before drawing Armads again and leaping to the left of him.

(Yay! *adding A support for him and Alicia now*)

Edited by Kat

(Did one as an Infiltrator and another as a Vanguard. Still can't decide which I prefer. [Okay, rather, I made my friend play as no depth perception makes shooting games ridiculously harder])

I like range too much - I tried being a Vanguard but they're best at short-range and I'm... not a short-range person.

My Shepard's an Infiltrator. SNIPER RIFLES.

So was mine! Game one - Infil!Shep, Gar-Bear & Liara/Wrex & Kaiden in ME1. ME2 - Infil!Shep, Kasumi best character in the game Goto, and Miri. ME3 - Infil!Shep, Garrus and Liara.

Honourable mentions - Samara, Tali, EDi, Javik and Ashely.

Dishonourable mention - Vega.

I like range too much - I tried being a Vanguard but they're best at short-range and I'm... not a short-range person.

Snipers are the best. I loved playing through ME2 for the first time using an Infiltrator. Widow too strong!

Snipers are the best. I loved playing through ME2 for the first time using an Infiltrator. Widow too strong!

Widow + Locust + Carnifex = Beast mode.

Flashbang Grenade = WAHAHAHAHAHA, NONE SHALL COME NEAR ME!

Yuffie quickly healed Poly with his Physic staff.

Edited by YayForYuffie

(Supports have been updated.)

​"Okay… okay… everything is still under control…" *glances back to see Theresa still there* "…Queen to capture the shattered pawn?"

Poly hacked away at the husks, but felt one bite into his neck. "Gah! Fuck! I need some help over here!"

"Goddammit Poly!" Rushing over to the Khan, he killed the husk that was attempting to eat him. "Wait there and don't move" [Not like you can] "A healer will come soon!"

Poly felt the wounds on his body close as he hacked away at the husks in front of him again, this time with a renewed force. "YOU! WILL! NOT! LAY! A! FINGER! ON! ALICIA!" he roared out with each swing of Armads.

​"Sorin… you'd better put that plan into action soon. I can only pretend to be a leader for so long before being captured."

"They used to be, Poly. That's what makes this all the worse. All of them, right here? They'd once been cheerful merchants, the same that you saw wandering the countries. This was how they were forced to submit."

*looking around the field* "Long range units veer towards the right. Close combat to the left! Let Ace and Alicia take the middle!"

"Wherever Alicia goes, I go, Kat!" Poly called out, trying his best to ignore what Kat had said before then.

"I said no, Khan! There will be too few on the left if you're not leading the charge there!" And if the Chaotic Bishop loses control, it's best that the Emperor Rook isn't near, considering her recent issues with him.

Alicia nodded as Poly went off, "I won't die, with Ace and myself together.." Alicia said as she went to her sister's side, "We can't lose."

Ace: "Sis? What are you doing---"

Alicia: "I'm here to bash heads together with you!"

Ace: "Oh, I see. How about we mop up these fools and go after miss Blade Demon over there?"

Alicia: "Let's go."

Edited by Ace Tactician

Gyah... I wanna help with the skirmish but Silvia is out of commission, Rosaline is dead and Theresa is totally the one you want helping you.

(Supports have been updated.)

​"Okay… okay… everything is still under control…" *glances back to see Theresa still there* "…Queen to capture the shattered pawn?"

Theresa tipped her head to the side, shifting her gaze to the ground. "I don't believe I've been dropped yet."

Theresa tipped her head to the side, shifting her gaze to the ground. "I don't believe I've been dropped yet."

"No?" *smirks* "Then here's a piece of information you're just DYING to hear." *leans forward secretively* "We killed Margeaux." *steps back and takes a breath* "GODDESS RALLY!"

Edited by Kat

Poly felt the wounds on his body close as he hacked away at the husks in front of him again, this time with a renewed force. "YOU! WILL! NOT! LAY! A! FINGER! ON! ALICIA!" he roared out with each swing of Armads.

And the rest of the Dreamers cried themselves to sleep.

Yuffie swapped from his Physic staff to Florence. "Keep them off me for a few minutes. I may be able to cause a wave of fire to take a chunk of them down!"

(Kat with no regard for emotions)

The rest of the world was little more than a distraction to Poly now. All that mattered was that the husks in front of him went down and stayed down, and that none of them broke through and got to Alicia. After all, she was his chain to this world, and he wasn't about to let her be broken.