• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

Oh KAT.

"No?" *smirks* "Then here's a piece of information you're just DYING to hear." *leans forward secretively* "We killed Margeaux." *steps back and takes a breath* "GODDESS RALLY!"

Theresa staggered backward, clutching her sword to her chest and shaking her head.
"No... Why, no... Michel... Michel did... no... no... look at what you... I... look at what we've done..." The fear, the confusion, the sorrow vanished, boiling into something else entirely, Her grip turned into a vice, her steps slow and harsh as she advanced on the girl. "Look. At what. You made me. Do."

Ohmygosh my Dream Team is either Kaiden or Sachi's waifu Liara + Garrus.

Dream team - Miri + Kasumi.

Though Kasumi got accidentally super-nerfed in the Citadel DLC, so I rolled with team True Blue - Liara + Samara, and we broke the board for the first time for charity. It was greatness.

Oh KAT.

Theresa staggered backward, clutching her sword to her chest and shaking her head.

"No... Why, no... Michel... Michel did... no... no... look at what you... I... look at what we've done..." The fear, the confusion, the sorrow vanished, boiling into something else entirely, Her grip turned into a vice, her steps slow and harsh as she advanced on the girl. "Look. At what. You made me. Do."

Ace: "Yeah, I think it's time for you to perish now."

Alicia: "Shall we deliver our judgement then, sis?"

Ace: "Yeah! Get her!"

(OOH THE SHIT'S ON NOW)

Poly felt his body become heavier, yet lighter at the same time, and swing his axe, taking out several husks at once. "OY! ALICIA! HOW'RE YOU HOLDING UP?!"

*scoffs* "Don't lie to yourself. We didn't make you do ANYTHING. We just killed your sister, who was trying to kill us." *smiles mockingly* "YOU are the one who snapped. YOU are the one who slaughtered all these people. You're the only one responsible. Nothing more, and nothing less. Grow up and accept your actions. It's the least you owe them."

Ace: "Yeah, I think it's time for you to perish now."

Alicia: "Shall we deliver our judgement then, sis?"

Ace: "Yeah! Get her!"

"I think you two need to continue focusing on the others before they're overwhelm us or make the port useless. I'm okay for now. Please."

Edited by Kat

With a mighty cry, Yuffie sent a wall of flame towards the Annas, incinerating a over half a dozen of them, and severely burning others.

And now I must sleep because ohmygosh I'm exhausted. Night night all!

EDIT: Presume I'm on dedicated healing duty or something.

Edited by YayForYuffie

*scoffs* "Don't lie to yourself. We didn't make you do ANYTHING. We just killed your sister, who was trying to kill us." *smiles mockingly* "YOU are the one who snapped. YOU are the one who slaughtered all these people. You're the only one responsible. Nothing more, and nothing less. Grow up and accept your actions. It's the least you owe them."

"I think you two need to continue focusing on the others before they're overwhelm us or make the port useless. I'm okay for now. Please."

"You did..." Theresa raised the Killing Edge in front of her again, still advancing forward. "You killed... my voice. You killed... m-my reason. Margeaux... understood me. She spoke... for me. I - I don't have a voice." She drew the blade back, reading her stance. "Not anymore..."

(OOH THE SHIT'S ON NOW)

Poly felt his body become heavier, yet lighter at the same time, and swing his axe, taking out several husks at once. "OY! ALICIA! HOW'RE YOU HOLDING UP?!"

Alicia shouted back: "I'M DOING JUST FINE! TOGETHER WITH ACE WE CANNOT LOSE!"

Alicia: "Sister, we should focus on helping the others."

Ace: "Yeah, you're right. I wanna smash a lot of heads Alicia. Sooo, let's just aid the others." *both siblings go to rain hell on more Robo Annas*

Edited by Ace Tactician

"You did..." Theresa raised the Killing Edge in front of her again, still advancing forward. "You killed... my voice. You killed... m-my reason. Margeaux... understood me. She spoke... for me. I - I don't have a voice." She drew the blade back, reading her stance. "Not anymore..."

"Sounds like you're talking just fine. Oh, but I bet you've been HEARING a lot of voices lately. Did you enjoy Phoibus's tricks? Making you think the world was against you? But, you know what? All you had to do was go VISIT your sisters to get it all cleared up. No amount of information upheaval can stand up to that simple solution. But did you? No. Because you chose to not trust them. You chose to butcher everyone in vengeance. And what has it gotten you? Take a look behind you and see. You chose to take vengeance on the WRONG set of people and now you've only got innocent blood on your hands? How does it feel? Heavy, I bet."

Edited by Kat

"Sounds like you're talking just fine. Oh, but I bet you've been HEARING a lot of voices lately. Did you enjoy Phoibus's tricks? Making you think the world was against you? But, you know what? All you had to do was go VISIT your sisters to get it all cleared up. No amount of information upheaval can stand up to that simple solution. But did you? No. Because you chose to not trust them. You chose to butcher everyone in vengeance. And what has it gotten you? Take a look behind you and see. You chose to take vengeance on the WRONG set of people and now you've only got innocent blood on your hands? How does it feel? Heavy, I bet."

"He... tricked me? But she..." Theresa stopped, letting the words sink in. "Y-You don't understand... they don't... listen. I speak, and I speak, and they don't hear me." The hesitation in her voice faded away, the awkward shyness about her vanished like smoke. "I know I'm not the most... outspoken girl, but c'mon. Do you actually think they hear that? No. I'm just a test-tube baby, I'm an experiment, I'm a child. PLEASE. They're my test subjects now. Margeaux... Margeaux was... the only one who heard." As quickly as it had disappeared, the withdrawal came back full-force, and she retreated a bit, clutching her sword to her chest. "She spoke... for me. She was my voice... And you took that... you took that from me."

"... That's fine. You'll NEVER speak again once I'm done with you."

"He... tricked me? But she..." Theresa stopped, letting the words sink in. "Y-You don't understand... they don't... listen. I speak, and I speak, and they don't hear me." The hesitation in her voice faded away, the awkward shyness about her vanished like smoke. "I know I'm not the most... outspoken girl, but c'mon. Do you actually think they hear that? No. I'm just a test-tube baby, I'm an experiment, I'm a child. PLEASE. They're my test subjects now. Margeaux... Margeaux was... the only one who heard." As quickly as it had disappeared, the withdrawal came back full-force, and she retreated a bit, clutching her sword to her chest. "She spoke... for me. She was my voice... And you took that... you took that from me."

"... That's fine. You'll NEVER speak again once I'm done with you."

"Fine, fine. Just answer me one little thing." *smiles softly, warmly even* "Your kind and sweet Margeaux, the only one who ever heard you, truly the paragon of patience and humility and peacefulness… Just what do you think her reaction to this wanton slaughter, so horrific that even the most hardened criminal would balk, would be?"

(If you need a wrap up, can I have Alicia turn Anna Theresa to stone?)

(Not sure. Might leave it for tomorrow since there's not too many people online?)

(Also, why does no one mention how I blew her up? That was a huge part of this!)

(I mentioned that the Dreamers killed her, but Kat doesn't see a reason to explain.

Also, if anyone was curious, Kat's actions right now is one of the reasons why Phoibus calls Kat crueler than him. Another reason can be seen in the Dan-Kat A support [particularly when you remember that Dan's got a crush on Kat].)