• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aquakat

• Lance Masayoshi

• DodgeDusk

• MRDRHAWK

"Hmm?" the woman arced her head upward, looking up at the thief who had just came to them. He looked similar to her in terms of attire, and yet so... different. "I'm sorry, I don't like talking to strangers too well." she replied, before pointing her thumb towards Dan and adding, "... He's an exception."

"Hmm... Right. Well, I've been told to speak to some of the other... "Dreamers" by milord, so I guess I have to follow his orders!"

As Dan began picking up the pieces to his shattered blade, a young woman emerged from the shadows, twirling a pair of daggers in her hands. Her hair was short and dark red, with her attire befitting that of a Magvellian assassin. "Do you need some help there?" she asked as she approached Dan, kneeling down so that she could see his face a bit better. "You look like you just had something precious destroyed. Was this blade..."

"...it was my fathers...He told me it would be unbreakable, but..."

As on Dusk's instruction, Matthew decided to wander around the port, looking for people to interact with. Noticing a young boy and a young woman conversing, he decided to join them. "Hello there. I don't think we've met"

"...Come now, Matthew...We delivered a letter with Kat together...or do you forget people that easily..."

(And supports, too.)

(Speaking of which, Dan, I was thinking she could be Dan's S support, so...)

did you seriously make a character just so dan could have an S support?

"Wait..." the woman began, putting a hand on her hip. This man was one of the people she was looking for...? "Perfect. I've been looking for the Dreamers. My name is Cassandra." she replied, standing up and curtsying to Matthew. "I'm... delighted... to make your acquaintance."

"...it was my fathers...He told me it would be unbreakable, but..."

"I see... I'm sorry." Cassandra replied, dropping her head low. "Still... maybe it's a sign to let him go, if he's gone?"

did you seriously make a character just so dan could have an S support?

(That wasn't why. I just wanted to make a female. Though I will admit, I did make her with Dan in mind as an S support... but that's more to do with the others available not really meshing well with her personality-wise)

Edited by Suzuka Gongen

"Wait..." the woman began, putting a hand on her hip. This man was one of the people she was looking for...? "Perfect. I've been looking for the Dreamers. My name is Cassandra." she replied, standing up and curtsying to Matthew. "I'm... delighted... to make your acquaintance."

"I see... I'm sorry." Cassandra replied, dropping her head low. "Still... maybe it's a sign to let him go, if he's gone?"

(That wasn't why. I just wanted to make a female. Though I will admit, I did make her with Dan in mind as an S support... but that's more to do with the others available not really meshing well with her personality-wise)

"...Maybe it is...still. There was no other blade like it." Dan picked the pieces that he could, and began to put them in a pouch. "Perhaps I can salvage something..."

"...Come now, Matthew...We delivered a letter with Kat together...or do you forget people that easily..."

"Hmm?" He squinted his eyes at the young boy. "... Oh yes! Umm... Dan, right? I tend to forget a lot of things as of late"

"I know! You could talk to me. I like to talk."

"I was going to anyway. Nice to meet you..?" He shakes his wrist a bit, as if to get a name from her

"Please don't give me courtesies. I'm just a fellow soldier, like you and I! I'm Matthew, and you are?"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Hmm?" He squinted his eyes at the young boy. "... Oh yes! Umm... Dan, right? I tend to forget a lot of things as of late"

"I was going to anyway. Nice to meet you..?" He shakes his wrist a bit, as if to get a name from her

"Please don't give me courtesies. I'm just a fellow soldier, like you and I! I'm Matthew, and you are?"

"Angie. See ya!"

"Still...it hurts to see him go. Damn him and his mind.."

So I walked around the pier until I wasn't mad anymore.

"But that man...how is he right next to Jxemas when he said he didn't need allies..And why did he leave Purgatory Corona and Light Judgement? Makes no sense to me.."

"Need any help?" Cassandra asked Dan, before turning her head towards Matthew. "Cute. I told you my name." Turning back to Dan, she took a piece of the Tempest Blade and examined it closely. "Hmm... it's similar to my Wind Sword... Maybe I can do something with this after all."

"Need any help?" Cassandra asked Dan, before turning her head towards Matthew. "Cute. I told you my name." Turning back to Dan, she took a piece of the Tempest Blade and examined it closely. "Hmm... it's similar to my Wind Sword... Maybe I can do something with this after all."

"...I would be able to forge something....if I had a forge...maybe there is one in Ferox."

"Hmm... I don't remember seeing one around here. Maybe..." Cassandra stood up and walked away, turning a nearby corner before she noticed something. "Come on!" she yelled to Dan, as she leaned up against a wall.

"Hmm... I don't remember seeing one around here. Maybe..." Cassandra stood up and walked away, turning a nearby corner before she noticed something. "Come on!" she yelled to Dan, as she leaned up against a wall.

"? U-uh. Okay." Dan got up and started walking towards Cassandra.

"Jeez, does it hurt to be friendly? Kids and their mind..." Crouching down, he examines the broken sword before hearing Cassandra's comment about wind swords. "Wind swords? What are they? We don't have them back in Elibe" Noticing the group had gone, he quickly gave chase. "Wa-wait up!"

Edited by DodgeDusk

"Jeez, does it hurt to be friendly? Kids and their mind..." Crouching down, he examines the broken sword before hearing Cassandra's comment about wind swords. "Wind swords? What are they? We don't have them back in Elibe"

(Aren't Wind Swords in FE7's code but they weren't used?)

"There you are Xavier....Wait. What's that in your mouth? An Axe? I can't use Axes...unless this is what destiny wants me to do. Becoming a Dragonlord....might be easier than I think. Six months here I come."

Edited by shadowfrost zenbiniar