Favorite class and least favorite class (promoted)

Junk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Berserker in awakening. Necromancer is my favorite but they arent in :(

Hero and War monk are close secownds (war monk loses points because Libra is an "oh...its a guy..." And lissa looks absolutely stupid , WTB better representations of a cool class.)

Least favorite is dark knight because of the massive troll that they cant use dark magic. Also Gryphon classes

Edited by Tribute

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite class has been, and probably will continue to be, the Hero. I just love the more balanced classes, in terms of stat caps.

My least favorite class is the Swordmaster. They really got the short end of the stick in this game. With lower speed caps and strength (I think? Not quite sure) than Assassins, and being limited to 1 range without the use of a levin sword or regalia, an Assassin is at least my prefered choice over a Swordmaster.

Favorite: Tie between Dark Flier and Assassin. Dark fliers have cool attire, can fly, can hurt with magic and lances, and GALEFORCE. Assassins (Gaius does, anyway. Lon'qu... not quite so much.) look cool in-battle (using either weapon) can use bows and swords, (One of my 2 favorite weapons, aside from maybe magic) and have great skill and speed, and are overall pretty mobile.

Least favorite: General. Their armor looks a lot less cool then it did before. And they die too easily for me, which is weird considering that really good DEF. Aegis would be better, though, because Generals have bad RES, and Aegis halves damage from tomes.

according to me:

Best class:

-Hero (swords and axes, versatility, can use throwable axes, sol skill, all 4 skills (incl. merc) are good)

->Watch Donnel going from a weak villager to a HERO. Only if his caps would be better...

Worst class:

-Griffon Rider (axe-locked, vunerable to both arrows and magic; going from wyvern rider to this doesn't make sense,

->even more noticeable in Cherche given her wyvern..

Favorite class is Sorcerer because fuck yeah dark magic! Least favorite class is Bow Knight because mediocre stats and Sword/Bow isn't that good a combination.

Edited by Folt