Tharja - The Golden Ratio

blyegg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said before, her ass has room to be more plump (and her boobs too probably).

The phrase "golden ratio" makes me think of Fibonacci numbers and I am not sure how they are relevant. In spite of that and what I've said I wouldn't put it passt Tharja to be golden in some way.

I was talking about relevance to the topic

See, I didn't expect anyone here to be so culturally illiterate that they would actually question the relevance of the golden ratio to perceptions of physical attractiveness, but I guess I was wrong.

Inference is a thing.

Communication skills are a thing, too.

I suppose I should be flattered that you think I can read your mind when you use a personal pronoun in such a misleading way.

See, I didn't expect anyone here to be so culturally illiterate that they would actually question the relevance of the golden ratio to perceptions of physical attractiveness, but I guess I was wrong.

That's what I was told, though......

That's still not what I even said so yes, you are right that you are wrong. The only numbers anyone has posted are 36-24-36 which are not part of the Fibonacci series in any way.

Edited by Solais

That's still not what I even said so yes, you are right that you are wrong. The only numbers anyone has posted are 36-24-36 which are not part of the Fibonacci series in anyway.

Your title/sig combo is the greatest I've seen on this site.