'The War For Our Future' Supports

Carter

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. I proclaim immunity from S supporting.

Not if there's an even number, you're not. Unless there's another person who also doesn't want an S support

and i don't think any fighting has been done recently. the supports will come later.

Right, right. We might decide something more arbitrary like... oh, like the first person you get an A support with becomes your S support (if they don't have one already).

Right, right. We might decide something more arbitrary like... oh, like the first person you get an A support with becomes your S support (if they don't have one already).

If we go by that I believe we'd S support then, purely because we were the first to get a support done and the first to get our B support done

If we go by that I believe we'd S support then, purely because we were the first to get a support done and the first to get our B support done

Considering that I think the first shipped couple was Dusk/Kat, even jokingly, I think a lot of people wouldn't be surprised. Should we just go ahead and plan that?

Considering that I think the first shipped couple was Dusk/Kat, even jokingly, I think a lot of people wouldn't be surprised. Should we just go ahead and plan that?

Sorin gets his wish yeah alright then

Hey, can Deadpool have supports to?

No.

Seconded.

Thirded

I'd asked what you mean by "painless" but I'd rather not having me or my character unable to move

? Have you never used the phrase "that was painless" in place of "easier than expected" or even just "that was easy"?

You two are adorable. Canon Ships FTW

Glad you're having fun.

Since I barely had homework, I finally had my chance to upload the newest batch of supports!

They're all available for reading! New Supports:

Ace / Anon - B Support

Anon / Breezy - B Support

Kat / Dandra - B Support

Vashiane / Hero King - C Support

---

EDIT: OP has been updated with new supports that have been unlocked!

Edited by Carter