I literally cannot deal with how attractive this guy is.

Roxas

Also yes. Any time my bff passes me pictures of guys he likes, I can only shake my head and say "he's not Thor". But my life is not completely ruined because my man wormed his way into my life before the Thunder God did and grandfather clauses state I must continue loving him.

this almost sounds romantic, but it sounds SO bloody superficial that it overshadows the romance. imo

Edited by April

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I actually gave up my boyfriend of 7 years for a guy on a movie screen I will never meet, I would seriously need to reevaluate my life. In the grand scheme of things, personality >>> looks, even compared to the godliest man around.

tumblr_mtuw6cTFuh1qf8ie5o1_500.png

I honestly don't find Mr. Hemsworth attractive at all. There's... something about his face. I mean, he's not ugly but... ya. Mmm, those muscles though.

aghhh don't kill me

This thread is now a muscle appreciation thread. pls

And it's not like any of us has even slight bit of chance with Chris anyway

Dude's happily married and even if he's not

He's still famous and we're still just there

I KNOW HE CARES THAT I DO NOT FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE

If I actually gave up my boyfriend of 7 years for a guy on a movie screen I will never meet, I would seriously need to reevaluate my life. In the grand scheme of things, personality >>> looks, even compared to the godliest man around.

i didn't say anything about giving up your boyfriend...did you read your own post?

OMG, lemme guess, not only does he cook, but he brews too? Even Chris Hemsworth would be jelly.

He cooks (especially my lunches to eat at school!), he brews, he roasts coffee, he gets along well with my friends, he'll try almost anything once, and that's not even listing off all his good qualities :t:

i didn't say anything about giving up your boyfriend...did you read your own post?

Did you realize I'm being facetious when I say I stick around with my SO only because he's been around longer than more attractive people?

Did you realize I'm being facetious when I say I stick around with my SO only because he's been around longer than more attractive people?

yeah absolutely, but from what i see it's as if you're saying oh "it's a good thing my fiance came along before i could get a look at thor or i wouldn't have even considered the guy!!" and that sounds sick.

Hate for muscle huh?

I don't mind muscle! It doesn't turn me on like it does for some girls. But it doesn't turn me off like it does for others.

At least, unless they're super bulging and ripped and whatnot, then it might just seem a little weird to me~

Otherwise I mostly just care for the face, voice, hair, personality, and perhaps other stuff that I can't come up with atm!

As for this guy, I don't see why girls find him unattractive! I don't really find him super hot, but he's still fine-looking. I definitely don't think he deserves so much hate =o

Edited by Freohr Datia

nathanfishing.jpg

hottest guy in the world to me lol

pic is like 2 years though he looks even better now cuz he's aging well (he's 20 now)

why does he have to be straight :(

why did my heart thumps when i saw that guy??