War For Our Future - Character bios

DodgeDusk

Nice! Especially since you're british! We might as well fill all the slots with KI voice actors

I am indeed British, and my voice is considered 'very posh'. Odd since I grew up in Nigeria, and the place I live now is described as 'Ghetto'

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am indeed British, and my voice is considered 'very posh'. Odd since I grew up in Nigeria, and the place I live now is described as 'Ghetto'

Born in Dublin, raised in Louth, and my accent is a hybrid of American and Queen's English.

Not as cool as your story though. :(

Ah, so you're a native. Don't see many of those where I'm from. At least, in my age group

I am, indeed a native. I would say that it's odd that you don't know any natives, considering how many nigerians there are, but you live in 'murica. There are probably Nigerians, but they can't trace their ancestry.

The feels.

???

Edited by BravuraLevi

Dusk, can you add that Klotho looks about 16-18?

Also, can you add that due to numerous wounds to her feet (glass, rocks, frostbite) and lower legs, she has difficulties standing or walking for long periods of times, but her drive to prove her worth makes it so that she'll ignore it until she collapses? And that she hates liars and lying above anything save being abandoned or left alone.

Edited by Kat

I am, indeed a native. I would say that it's odd that you don't know any natives, considering how many nigerians there are, but you live in 'murica. There are probably Nigerians, but they can't trace their ancestry.

I should note that I'm not Nigerian. My parents come from Cameroon and the only natives I ever see are family members or friends of family. And yes, I'm 'murican.

VA COMPILATION TIME

Kat: Tara Platt

Sorin: Brandon Karrer

Anon: Nolan North

Carter: Karen Strassman

Poly: DC Douglas

Wiz: Doug Erholtz

Alison: Michelle Ruff

Phoibus: Liam O'Brien

Dusko: Steve Valentine

Breezy: Corey Gagne

Klotho: Laura Bailey

Cassandra: Julie-Ann Taylor

Ace: Wendee Lee

Alicia: Caitlin Glass

Yuffie: Yuri Lowenthal

Silvia: Jennifer Hale

Dan: Quinton Flynn

Cedric: Derek Stephen Prince

Marf: John Burgmeier

Glaedyr: Cherami Leigh

Matthew: Scott Menville

Jxemas: Robert McCollum

Gulasca: Micah Solusod

Shadow: Jarrod Greene

Angie: Alexis Tipton

Samson: Troy Baker

Duck: Antony Del Rio

Updated and brought up... again.

Edited by Polydeuces

I should note that I'm not Nigerian. My parents come from Cameroon and the only natives I ever see are family members or friends of family. And yes, I'm 'murican.

Yeah, 'murica, McDonalds, kill t'rrists!

-A satire by some really witty guy I sit next to in band class.

Dusk, can you add that Klotho looks about 16-18?

Also, can you add that due to numerous wounds to her feet (glass, rocks, frostbite) and lower legs, she has difficulties standing or walking for long periods of times, but her drive to prove her worth makes it so that she'll ignore it until she collapses? And that she hates liars and lying above anything save being abandoned or left alone.

Done