War For Our Future - Character bios

DodgeDusk

Dusk, we're going to have to add that after the events in the Lost Manor (Chapter 8?), Dan gave his left eye to Kat, so she has a blue-green left eye now, and Dan now wears a patch over his left eye.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dusk, can you completely remove my bio? I'm going to completely redo it without errors.

i'll do it first chancei get. On my phone right now

Dusk, we're going to have to add that after the events in the Lost Manor (Chapter 8?), Dan gave his left eye to Kat, so she has a blue-green left eye now, and Dan now wears a patch over his left eye.

i'll add it as soon as i can

[spoiler=Cedric in all his asshole glory]

Name: Cedric

Class: FE4? MageKnight/Dark Knight (Prefers to be called Mage Knight)

Backstory: Coming from the same area as Breezy, he is very talented. He believes himself to be the best mage fighter in the world. After seeing the way Breezy was praised in the army, he spent his entire career trying to bring him down. Luckily, Breezy met Rose and they were forever in love. Cedric knew this, and he had plans to get rid of them entirely. So, he planned a way to kill off Rose therefore killing Breezy's heart in the process. Sadly, while he was planning it, he was caught in the same ambush that killed Rose. So, he went M.I.A, and perfected his practice on magic, hoping to one day kill Breezy.

Skills: Shadowgift, Tomefaire, Vengence, Lifetaker, Luna

Such fun making a new character

Dusk, I have a request.

Can you change both times Nathaniel's age is mentioned from twenty to twenty-five? Thanks.

Also, can you add this bit to the bottom of my bio?

Nathaniel has been studying the art of summoning using texts by Lyon of Grado, and managed to summon his fiancé's ghost. He learned from her that she had died two years ago, and that she forgived him. She told him to live a good life, free from guilt.

Name: Glaedyr

Birthplace: Ylisse

Last known residence: Regna Ferox

Appearance: Slightly shorter than average height, with very long dark brown hair. She wears the generic blue Awakening female myrmidon clothes, with the band around the stomach and chest ice blue in colour rather than brown. She wears an ice blue headband too, though it is covered by her full fringe.

Life before the Dreamers: Lived with her parents and older brother in a small village situated in Ylisse. Following certain events involving her brother’s death, she ended up being on the run for a while, before finding a place to stay in Ferox. There she learnt swordfighting from Lon’qu, her new mentor, and built herself a new life. However, certain circumstances forced her to go on the run from Ferox and leave behind everything without finishing her training. She then proceeded to join the Azure Dreamers.

Bio:

A 17 year old who is usually very shy and takes a while to open up to others. She has a good sense of humour, though not many people get a chance to see it until she gets to know them a bit more. She enjoys cooking, baking and training. As a result, she practices her swordfighting skills a lot, and can be quite self-critical and usually takes the blame when something goes wrong. Is plagued by nightmares concerning an event that occurred in the past that involved her brother, though she doesn’t like to talk about it much. Despite this, she is usually upbeat and optimistic most of the time. The biggest self-doubter in the army.

Since joining the Azure Dreamers, she has become more confident, though she still retains her habit of stuttering over her words every so often. After being given some herbs from Kat and Yuffie to help stop her nightmares, she has them less frequently, though they still affect her quite badly when she does have them.

When she was on the Border Sands mission, she was confronted by a doppelganger of her previous mentor Lon’qu, and the incident seemed to affect her significantly. She then ended up triggering a pressure-plate activated wind trap, which caused her to be thrown into the air by a hurricane, before landing on the ground and injuring her back. She was unconscious for a whole week, and has now finally woken up. Although her back has mostly healed, she still sometimes suffers some pain from it, and as a result may sometimes have to sit out from doing anything too strenuous for too long to avoid injuring it again.

[spoiler=Updated Bio]The Hero-King who saved the world from destruction in ages long past. Legends say he defeated a wicked dragon with a blade blessed by the Divine Dragon. He holds all of his friends in high regard, both old and new, is wise, calm, fair, and possesses an inner strength as resilient as steel. In all of his stories, he's famous for his overflowing kindness and compassion. He truly believes of an everlasting peace and strives for it with all of his being, but is haunted by the victims and sacrifices made along the path towards it, which he still cannot forgive himself over.

Being brought into this world, he sees it as the Divine Dragon reaching out to him to restore peace to the world yet again. However, he is unaware of his actual existence of being an Einherjar card of the Hero-King. As he continues to fight for the Azure Dreamers, he begins to notice that something about his existence is not the same. The Einherjar has the power of the five orbs of the Binding Shield imbued inside of him, which he has successfully utilized in dire times, such as the Starsphere, Geosphere, and creating Starlight.

He has had an encounter with the White Sage,who somehow knows more about his physical being than Marth himself does. In order to find the answers to his existance, he must seek him out in the Realm of Naga. In his quest for self-actualization, Marth will be in for quite a surprise. The most trusting member of the army.

He has personality. I'll give you that.

I guess. Can't think of anything I want to add that won't hugely impact his past though. Don't want anything sudden, if you get what I mean

I get you. Might I suggest a class change?

I was considering changing him into a warrior at some point, since they still use bows and being a warrior meshes well with his rather aggressive fight style (I have fighter so I can do this). I just need to think of a reason as to why he could carry an axe around, though, since at the moment he's a sniper

... Hmm...

I was considering changing him into a warrior at some point, since they still use bows and being a warrior meshes well with his rather aggressive fight style (I have fighter so I can do this). I just need to think of a reason as to why he could carry an axe around, though, since at the moment he's a sniper

... Hmm...

Bad encounter with a lance?